SaltCritters.com

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

Hey Keydiver, did you ever get mine sent out...?

Hey Harry,

I'm going to send them out this Monday for you (Still not sure when I'm coming down to Miami for the trade but it's looking like early August). You've got my number so if I don't send you a tracking number on Sunday or Monday text me and remind me!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to add to the feedback provided by earlier. Great quantity of pods, great price, clear communication. Best seller for pods.

Am I to late? I just picked up a tiny Dragonette yesterday.

Hey there,

I'm sending you a PM. Getting pods out first thing tomorrow, I can get some out for you as long as you send a payment before I print labels out tomorrow!

Payment sent for one liter of pods, did I make the deadline?

You Made it! I'm going to print out labels now

HarryPotter

Thanks KeyDiver! They love it :)

89322086-ADCE-4288-9F6A-D1AFB26FF94C_zps

Can already see some on the glass!

DCDF004C-95C0-4B59-A640-11D8E81421D4_zps

Or maybe its just a bit dirty. Whatever- thanks!

I'm going to offer $30 for two liters, including shipping, to anyone who wants some pods for Monday shipping! One of my 20g cultures is poppin right now and I don't want them to go to waste!

I'm going to offer $30 for two liters, including shipping, to anyone who wants some pods for Monday shipping! One of my 20g cultures is poppin right now and I don't want them to go to waste!

You're killing me. :P

Dang it! I'm going out of town next week!!!!

To the top!

Just wanted to provide the feedback -- got the pods as promised. Thanks 'keydriver'. Would buy from him again ....

Just wanted to provide the feedback -- got the pods as promised. Thanks 'keydriver'. Would buy from him again ....

Thanks for the Feedback ManGups, enjoy them!

Got my pods today as well. Nicely packaged.

Glad they got there today, for some reason when I printed out your label it said 3 day priority. Anyways let me know if you need anything else James.

HarryPotter

Do you have phyto for sale as well? I noticed on the first post you mentioned you feed them fresh phyto....

Glad they got there today, for some reason when I printed out your label it said 3 day priority. Anyways let me know if you need anything else James.

Do you have phyto for sale as well? I noticed on the first post you mentioned you feed them fresh phyto....

Hey Harry,

I do have phyto for sale, I culture and harvest ona weekly basis and usually bottle 2-4 liters a week in case anybody needs some.

HarryPotter

Hey Harry,

I do have phyto for sale, I culture and harvest ona weekly basis and usually bottle 2-4 liters a week in case anybody needs some.

Great- I would love some. I'll PM you :)

Pods arrived in good shape yesterday. Thanks Tim.

Glad they got there in good shape!

If you are in miami and are willing to meet up sometime this weekend. I could use two bottle of pods.

Sorry, but I'm not headed down that way until the first week of August. If you still need some then, I'd be happy to bring some down for ya. Or I can always ship.

Archived