Coral Vue Hydros

Nano Box Desktop Tanks

DaveFason

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave.....you are the devil. STOP MAKING SUCH COOL SH*+!!!! I am a slave to my preferences, you have already convinced me to leave my Radion, next Ill have all Nano Box stuff! GAH!

We will be able to do anything really. Depending on the acrylic color.

Are drilled set ups coming? A drilled pico system would be a market changer.

Of course and very easy to do so.

-Dave

We will be able to do anything really. Depending on the acrylic color.

Of course and very easy to do so.

-Dave

Yesssssssssssssss

I'm going to need to see some prices so I can plan.... ;)

The only thing, is that while I love the NB/Synergy etchings, in a tank this small, I think they are too big. They take up too much real estate on the front top of the tank. Maybe put them around the acrylic rim? That way they are still visible from the top but not in direct competition with the tank inhabitants? It might even cast a cool pattern in the sand in the tank if done right.

The only thing, is that while I love the NB/Synergy etchings, in a tank this small, I think they are too big. They take up too much real estate on the front top of the tank. Maybe put them around the acrylic rim? That way they are still visible from the top but not in direct competition with the tank inhabitants? It might even cast a cool pattern in the sand in the tank if done right.

he said they'd be at the bottom of production tanks (post #24), he said those are show tanks and he wants the advertisement at the top.. at the bottom they only thing they'd block is a sandbed, unless you go bb, but if you go bb you probably don't care about the way the tank looks anyway :lol:

he said they'd be at the bottom of production tanks, he said those are show tanks and he wants the advertisement at the top.. at the bottom they only thing they'd block is a sandbed, unless you go bb, but if you go bb you probably don't care about the way the tank looks anyway :lol:

Aaaaahhhhh Cool! I missed this. Derp.

I'd like one please with the Nano Box Flare w/ Storm and thermostatic fan control, you know the colors already too, but lets do the end cap on the lamp in silver too please. You know where to send the invoice as well...

email sent. Let me know Nathan!

I'd like one please with the Nano Box Flare w/ Storm and thermostatic fan control, you know the colors already too, but lets do the end cap on the lamp in silver too please. You know where to send the invoice as well...

Dave.. I think I need to Beta test these for you just to make sure. ;)

I can cut you a deal ;)

LiquidTension82

what's up with some stands Dave? I remember you posted something about them in your naked build thread. It would be cool to offer a full tank/light/stand package. just saying I'd buy it. ;)

Edit: Speaking of your build thread where is that FTS :D

I really love these little tanks... especially combined with the Nano Box lights...

If you decided to keep it simple and just do live rock, I guess you would just use a small power head like the Koralia Nano?

Archived