Cultivated Reef

Free Frag Tank?

Marine Depot

Awh I want to be an MD contributor. All well, guess I'll just wear the T shirt and sling crack, that should be close enough.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pinpoint monitor's cap had a leak. Got it calibrated and seems to be working.

My pH is low (never measured it before) :P Not surprising I guess... it's freaking cold!! my house has been shut up tight for months now.

It is okay to leak, says so in the instructions.

Ya, I meant it was leaking out the bottom. There was a hole in the cap itself. It's no big deal though. I put a piece of tape over it in case I use the cap for storage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you guys use to record your videos? I am using a camera so it feels a bit tricky since it was intended for photos and not videos.

Jeff, you will be getting my video Weds as I decided to order a mic for my camera after playing around with it and it should be arriving that day. Not sure if there is an actual due date but I am assuming by the end of the month?

What do you guys use to record your videos? I am using a camera so it feels a bit tricky since it was intended for photos and not videos.

Jeff, you will be getting my video Weds as I decided to order a mic for my camera after playing around with it and it should be arriving that day. Not sure if there is an actual due date but I am assuming by the end of the month?

I use a camera...getting all fancy on us with the Mic..lol Jeff told me this Thursday I believe.

I use a camera...getting all fancy on us with the Mic..lol Jeff told me this Thursday I believe.

Alright, well I better damn well get it done then on Weds when the mic arrives.

Ha, $18 fancy :P Do you set it up to auto focus or just try to keep it in 1 spot?

Alright, well I better damn well get it done then on Weds when the mic arrives. Ha, $18 fancy :P Do you set it up to auto focus or just try to keep it in 1 spot?
Not sure im learning I focus once if that helps:-)

congrats on the win guys! im unfamiliar with this contest. How does it work? What did you guys have to do to enter?
We had to submit a product review in a video format and the masses voted for the ones the liked....the winners get to do product reviews for marine depot.

We had to submit a product review in a video format and the masses voted for the ones the liked....the winners get to do product reviews for marine depot.

Sweet!! I might give it a go for the next round :)

Marine Depot

Due date is 3/27, but end of the month is acceptable. We appreciate the fact that you're investing in hardware to make your video sound great! :bowdown:

Due date is 3/27, but end of the month is acceptable. We appreciate the fact that you're investing in hardware to make your video sound great! :bowdown:

Thanks Jeff! :wub:

Well im taking the video from my flip phone...lol

Im only kidding :P

I made a post today here and I posted in the wrong spot :blink: It was suppose to go on my build thread... I erased it here I dont know why I am posting this I dont think anyone cares. :lol:

I appreciate the extra time. I came down with a nasty cold (ewww). Was feeling well enough to be able to get the videos recorded today though without sneezing.. :P

I plan to finish the editing on it and have it in the email by tomorrow afternoon-ish (work at 5am). Sorry for the delay, the last 2 weeks have been nothing but trouble.

Check your email product review team. Sent out a proposition for each of you to consider. :grouphug:

Sent you an email on how to upload. I will get them up ASAP when I hear back from ya. Thanks!

Sent you an email on how to upload. I will get them up ASAP when I hear back from ya. Thanks!

Emailed ya awhile ago. Figured I better post here too in case ya miss it.

Archived