B's Nekid picO (ticking time bomb)

jbb

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Should be picking these up today

13621594675_b284c63a22_z.jpg

Damn, those look sexy, and they're actually under real lighting!

Damn, those look sexy, and they're actually under real lighting!

I've bought from him before , he has nice stuff

A few of the SPS pieces weren't doing so hot after my lighting disaster in the 90, so they were moved here. They haven't gotten any worse , but they don't really seem to be getting any better either. I'm sort of at a loss for now. Maybe over time they will start to heal up a bit.

Your status in the zoa world just went waaaay up, lol. That's a nice pack :).

He has packs like that all of the time. Sometimes you can get really good deals from him, and others I pass on because the prices are almost retail.

He has packs like that all of the time. Sometimes you can get really good deals from him, and others I pass on because the prices are almost retail.

By chance does this guy have a 13 or so polyp frag of Utter Chaos that he's trying to sell? I've got a friend here local to me that has been the middle man between me and a guy in Dallas that is trying to sell me some UC's.

I wonder if it's the same guy you got your frags from??

By chance does this guy have a 13 or so polyp frag of Utter Chaos that he's trying to sell? I've got a friend here local to me that has been the middle man between me and a guy in Dallas that is trying to sell me some UC's.

I wonder if it's the same guy you got your frags from??

Not sure if he does or not. I could find out though.

Ok , so after a quick count this morning I am at 57 frags in the cube. Probably 15-20 of them stiil need to be mounted.

SO

Today I will be mounting those frags (a few go to Emma's tank) , and I think that it is grow out time. That is unless I find something that I just can't live without. To occupy my ADD/OCD , I will turn my focus to the 90 and get that thing back to what I know it can be.

So here is to water changes , feedings , and mucho picture-o's fingerscrossed

Something very cool, and totally unexpected happened last night. I was making the rounds feeding all 3 tanks , and I thought I wonder if anyone will let me hand feed them tonight This had happened once before , but it was mostly a hit and run, So I found a decent sized mysis and I went for it. My snowflake came right up , and took the food directly from my fingers. So I decided to try again , same result. so the third time I thought I would try to pet him ... omgomgomg SUCCESS. I rubbed my finger along his side and on top of his head and he never backed down. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO , its time to set up the web cam and see if I can get this to happen once again. I dont want to make a habit of it, because I'm not sure if I can cause harm to him if too much contact is made , but I always make sure to use my reef suds so my hands should be pretty clean.

I leave for Austin tomorrow, and will not be back until Tuesday, so I will give it a shot then .

https://flic.kr/p/mUYzF7'>13726632704_16d592c916_c.jpg

Archived