B's Nekid picO (ticking time bomb)

jbb

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such a cool tank. <3 all the new stuff bryan

has the mantis picked a home yet?

Still checking the place out.

I am making some marble sized rubble pieces now so he/she can start building away.

So clean man.. Great work on this.

Thanks man , the clarity of this tank is unreal. I can't wait to get some more coral in here.

Very nice

Thanks lani

Thanks man , the clarity of this tank is unreal. I can't wait to get some more coral in here.

what other stuff you planning? id love to see a ton of zoas. daves lights have always made mine grow like crazy

Where can I find a good selection of rics that do not cost a small fortune ? I wanted an aquascapers pack , but I'm never lucky enough to catch one before it sells .

Also looking for nice zoas/palys , and ultra rock nems.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks , they will be getting some of my money very soon.

I just got to Amarillo tonight and will be here through weeks end , then home for 4 days, and then off to Arizona for 6. Looks like it will be March before I make an order I

• 2 weeks later...
How is your sump working out? I'm seriously considering plumbing a naked tank to my 5 gallon PicO Is but I still can't figure out the best way.

So far so good, I've been really happy with it .

I missed your update while I was travelling. Looks great in der

Hopefully the TS hasn't killed it . I will be home from Phoenix on Sunday so I'm hoping it will still look the same .

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE :

Sadly I lost the mantis to a molt , so I have decided to steer clear of any new mantis for the time being. I did a little cleaning up, and re-organizing over the weekend so here are a few pics, the light wasnt on yet so these are on manual mode @ 100%. (they are blue, but at least I finally took some)

13222936245_a563c5c293.jpg

13223236584_6295a64bde.jpg

13222928055_33aac06ed5.jpg

Will get some better pics as the lights come on and are less BLUE

almost forgot the important stuff
13222878055_36c4397e28.jpg

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mantis. Molting is always a challenging time for them.

Thanks , I think my being away for 9 days, and not being able to keep the parameters stable had a hand it too.

Pics be small. At least the puppy should be much bigger.

Also. YULIEBOUTBEINGNEKKID? :angry:

No he's ninja nekkid, so you can't see it. It's a subtle nekkid.

Archived