Coral Vue Hydros

SϒNERGϒ·REEF

ReviloM

They may be typicals to you but they were nice to me. I will get a lot more corals after I get my custom tank. jawbreakers are "ok". I will get one eventually.

I see. Yeah, I will get one someday too...they're funky sexy ahah. What custom tank you trying to get?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean your lfs.

Yeah they are under 18k spectrum in the LFS. They look bright yellow so I am pretty sure it will be the same under 14k. The tanks in my LFS are all under Radion Gen 2s with Kessil A350s to get the shadowed areas. The mushrooms are ok. If the specs were another bright color, I probably would have gotten one.

Ohh I see. So they're common then...ahah. Those yellow spots are really poppy.

Well I won't say common everywhere but he gets those a lot in the shop. I usually just browse over them.

Its funny how no one wanted this brown stag even when I was basically giving it away at $25 when I was breaking down the tank. Now its turning blue/purple with green polyps.

2months ago

97934d1381189490-we-have-winners-first-u

Just now

11356939266_03716e9e5e_c.jpg

Lolol nice. Does it look that blue under 15k?

it looks more like a purple with blue spots the more I get towards the 14k spectrum. The part shown in the image above is the part that has the coloration. some of it is still brown but its spreading to all purple/blue rapidly.

One of the very common but prettiest rhodactis mushies out there. :)

Common or not, it was free and it looks really good. I took images for like 5 mins and sent them to him so it was worth it.

More Images. Also, could some please identify the zoas. I bought them because they were cheap(some really cheap) and they looked good.
11347491873_3efc6f40d0_c.jpg
11347433674_0815842942_c.jpg
11347338085_75e924c84a_c.jpg
11347494183_3206f1e4cd_c.jpg
11347494783_3038b81bd0_c.jpg
11347419856_3bb19d3c5c_c.jpg
11347496283_0f5a237668_c.jpg

4th image shows 6 and the 7th is under the big polyp.

Pink n Golds

Date Night IM ???

AOG

Red Hearted or Red Hornets

I am thinking I want to go a little bigger by about 5-8g. I want a rimless design with black silicon, starphire glass on 3 sides, and a black background. I also want to do a closed loop design to remove equipment from the display. Here is a rendering:

11335893846_d089aa2a28_c.jpg

11335919384_2edeff0691_c.jpg
I am thinking closed looped with a Hydor SELTZ L40 and for the heater, I can use Hydor ETH 200.

Awesome!!!

They may be typicals to you but they were nice to me. I will get a lot more corals after I get my custom tank. jawbreakers are "ok". I will get one eventually.

ok is an understatement IMO, I've seen the original lineage from here, big mother, just crazy, super insane coral!

ok is an understatement IMO, I've seen the original lineage from here, big mother, just crazy, super insane coral!

They are "ok" to me because I have yet to feel the "craze" for them. So the will to spend the large amount of money on them seems ridiculous at this point. Don't get me wrong, they do look beautiful but they won't make me skip a "car payment" for them like some.

I am trying to get the images of the new corals but they haven't opened yet. Pretty much a new rainbow mushroom, a blasto frag, and 2 new zoa frags. I got them all cheap.

Also, I ordered my ADA tank but I am debating on cancelling it for few reasons:

(1) It won't be here this weekend and I will be leaving to visit relatives for the Christmas. Shipping today via UPS ground would have achieved arrival on Saturday but that didn't go as planned.

(2) $146 for a 15 g tank is starting to seem ridiculous when I am later going to buy a larger tank when I finish training.

(3) I can use the funds for the tank to buy corals.

(4) I can use the funds for the tank to buy corals.

(5) The website said if I had ordered by 1 pm EST, it would ship the same day but that never happened; I ordered at 10 am CST which is 11 am EST.

Archived