Top Shelf Aquatics

Abandoned Six Flags N.O.

Lalani

I really like this series of photos, especially the b/w ones. This brings my childhood memory with my parents back in time and gives me a sad feeling about how life is. It's always come and go in short amount of time without us even noticed it.

This also reminds me that I need to find my passion about photography back. I used to like to walk around parks, markets, cities... in different time of day, different seasons, just to take photos but as life gets busier and busier I started losing that passion. This series of photos motivate me wanting to do that again! :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this series of photos, especially the b/w ones. This brings my childhood memory with my parents back in time and gives me a sad feeling about how life is. It's always come and go in short amount of time without us even noticed it.

This also reminds me that I need to find my passion about photography back. I used to like to walk around parks, markets, cities... in different time of day, different seasons, just to take photos but as life gets busier and busier I started losing that passion. This series of photos motivate me wanting to do that again! :)

I lost my passion for photography for about a year a while back, so I know how it is! Pick up that camera and start shooting again, maybe try a 365 project for the new year? :)

I'd be scared to walk a block off Bourbon St, let alone wonder an adandoned park in New Orleans.

Nice pics

Thanks, and jazzland is probably safer than much of the city, lol.

Archived