Cultivated Reef

Goodbye cruel world! I'll miss my tank!

Coastie

So I was thinking aboutnadding some optics to my reefbreeders value to focus more light on the sps directly below the light. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad news people (anyone who cares)..... I have to completely abandon the 40. If anyone is interested in any of the gadgets, gizmos, or critters on the thing and is in the Louisville area let me know and we can talk.

-Aaron

Sad news people (anyone who cares)..... I have to completely abandon the 40. If anyone is interested in any of the gadgets, gizmos, or critters on the thing and is in the Louisville area let me know and we can talk.

-Aaron

:huh: what? Why? :(

Haha don't worry all no suicide thoughts here.

I'm in the coast guard and am due to transfer.

Don't worry though you will all be jealous of me as I'll be able to see the fish (outside of a tank) on a daily basis! I'm moving to Guam!

Oh, and I got abducted by aliens. I beat em up when they tried to probe me.. Youre all welcome as I don't think they'll be back anytime soon.

you going to be setting up a new tank after the move?

Not sure seeing as I'll be able to jump in the water and take a look at the same fish!

idk... you don't have to do waterchanges... I think he is on to something!

But you cant name you're fish then wake up and see the same fish again. that moment you see that fish you love then never see it again.

Archived