Innovative Marine Aquariums

Trav's Mr. Aqua 7.5g (Now Making Waves!)

Travis

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah that sucks. :(

Also, meant to ask how you like the AI light? I was looking at possibly picking up the SOL eventually(overkill on a 10G I know), so that I would already have a decent light when I want to upgrade, plus it's not much more expensive than the Nano.

Love the nano. You really can't say the sol is over kill as long as you get the controller with it so you can turn them down.

Love the nano. You really can't say the sol is over kill as long as you get the controller with it so you can turn them down.

That's reassuring. :) What controller do you have? I might have missed it but I did read the whole thread.

• 1 month later...

Well I tried to simply move one coral and it turned out that would cause me to re aquascape the tank.

he6enugy.jpg

ehudumer.jpg

The new scape actually has less rock yet more usable placement space for new coral. I'm gonna need this space with the 14 new pieces coming in on Tuesday.

wow.such.chris

This is an awesome build so far. I really like the stand you've done. How'd you get the sump in there, put the stand over the top? Glad to see ya moving along and really looking forward to how it turns out.

Here's a few of my tanks back in the day.

DSC_4654.jpg

DSC_3920.jpg

FTS-Nov29-08.jpg

That 1st tank, awesome. Is that made from foam or rock or what?!? I need to know more about that one.

14 new species coming in huh ? I wonder what it could be,I always forget about this tank,although it's so damn awesom !!!

More updates are a must man lol

The second tank in the post before mine,is ridiculous !!! Did you MH over that tank ?

This is an awesome build so far. I really like the stand you've done. How'd you get the sump in there, put the stand over the top? Glad to see ya moving along and really looking forward to how it turns out.

That 1st tank, awesome. Is that made from foam or rock or what?!? I need to know more about that one.

Thanks. The sump can be put in from the door and actually sits on a shelf welded to the stand.

The 1at tank in that quote was all live rock. Larger pieces on the bottom and smaller pieces on top was key to making that happen. Kept it from being wobbly.

14 new species coming in huh ? I wonder what it could be,I always forget about this tank,although it's so damn awesom !!!

More updates are a must man lol

The second tank in the post before mine,is ridiculous !!! Did you MH over that tank ?

More updates are on the way. :)

Yes that tank had a Hamilton pendant with a 250 DE bulb. That was before T5s became popular.

Just read through the thread, this is an awesome set-up you got! Hows the AI nano? do you know how much spread you get on it? i.e. any overhang?

Just read through the thread, this is an awesome set-up you got! Hows the AI nano? do you know how much spread you get on it? i.e. any overhang?

The nano is great. No overhang at all. I have it elevated so that it only spreads to fill the tank.

I have seen the new Hydra 26. Sure wouldn't mind having that one as it is full spectrum.

Thanks

The nano is great. No overhang at all. I have it elevated so that it only spreads to fill the tank.

I have seen the new Hydra 26. Sure wouldn't mind having that one as it is full spectrum.

Thanks

Yea I was looking at that too light too! I have a 24" long shallow tank so I don't know if it have enough light length wise.

Have you seen the new light AI came with ? Like a nano on steroids lol.

Does the light have as much "disco" look to it in person as it looks in pictures ?

Have you seen the new light AI came with ? Like a nano on steroids lol.

Does the light have as much "disco" look to it in person as it looks in pictures ?

No it doesn't. Iphone is horrible at taking pics with the LEDs. It has a very pleasant shimmer in person.

Yeh wish I had that full spectrum one. The Hydra 26. May try it out on a new project I'm working on.

No it doesn't. Iphone is horrible at taking pics with the LEDs. It has a very pleasant shimmer in person.

Yeh wish I had that full spectrum one. The Hydra 26. May try it out on a new project I'm working on.

No joke man,they are. My light won't even be all that blue and my iPhone makes it look like just te blues are on. Yeah their new light is just 2 pucks crammed with I think like 12 leds on each pad. Kinda like the hydra just with 2 pucks instead of 4.

Archived