Top Shelf Aquatics

College 40B. Ruby Red!

Archaic37

llama roadkill
It really is. I have no idea why he did die and thats quite frustrating

It always is horrible when something dies and you don't know why. Again, I'm really sorry.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the mandy :(

You got my vote.. I hope ALL the nano-reef people win (top 5, right?). Love to see you guys testing products.

Sorry about the mandy :(

You got my vote.. I hope ALL the nano-reef people win (top 5, right?). Love to see you guys testing products.

Yeah top 5. I know frags, me and kat are currently in the top 5. I dont know who the person with 96 votes is though.

Yeah top 5. I know frags, me and kat are currently in the top 5. I dont know who the person with 96 votes is though.

Maybe someone from reef-central. There isn't too much competition. I should have made a video lol

Okay I made a video... just now.. your guys bravery inspired me. It's sort of last minute so not all that interesting. :)

MOAR NANO-REEF!

Here are pics of Dingo on Sunday, Sunday!

http://imgur.com/a/BpvwZ

Okay I made a video... just now.. your guys bravery inspired me. It's sort of last minute so not all that interesting. :)

MOAR NANO-REEF!

That was actually a great review. Probably.better than mine, I didnt say a word in mine lol

P.s. dont take this the wrong way but I always thought you were a guy haha

Here are pics of Dingo on Sunday, Sunday!

http://imgur.com/a/BpvwZ

That was actually a great review. Probably.better than mine, I didnt say a word in mine lol

P.s. dont take this the wrong way but I always thought you were a guy haha

Oh my god, Dingo is gorgeous!! He looks like a big boy!!! I wish my male had that much orange in him.

ha! Thanks, I was kinda nervous about talking lol... no offense taken. It's the internet so who's to really know unless I start rambling about my nails and new purse or something ;)

There is actually a few girls on nano-reef who I thought were guys.... and a few guys... who I thought were girls :o

llama roadkill

MOAR NANO-REEF!

5th vote! :)

I would make a video if:

1. I had some nice equipment to review.

2. I wasn't a 13 year old with a squeaker voice that ONLY occurs over a mic or phone (:angry:)

3. My current tank with running equipment didn't look s***. By that I mean it is covered in nuisance algae and flatworms.

All I have to review is the Marineland Reef Capable LED (sucks majorly), Koralia 425 Powerhead (reversed suddenly, and after multiple attempts to fix it, I have given up), and the Aquaclear (20 or 30?), which is pretty nice, but not review-worthy.

Maybe I should review my Mag-Float.

Oh my god, Dingo is gorgeous!! He looks like a big boy!!! I wish my male had that much orange in him.

ha! Thanks, I was kinda nervous about talking lol... no offense taken. It's the internet so who's to really know unless I start rambling about my nails and new purse or something ;)

There is actually a few girls on nano-reef who I thought were guys.... and a few guys... who I thought were girls :o

He was huge! Like 3-4" really loved his coloration too

5th vote! :) I would make a video if: 1. I had some nice equipment to review. 2. I wasn't a 13 year old with a squeaker voice that ONLY occurs over a mic or phone ( :angry:) 3. My current tank with running equipment didn't look s***. By that I mean it is covered in nuisance algae and flatworms. All I have to review is the Marineland Reef Capable LED (sucks majorly), Koralia 425 Powerhead (reversed suddenly, and after multiple attempts to fix it, I have given up), and the Aquaclear (20 or 30?), which is pretty nice, but not review-worthy. Maybe I should review my Mag-Float.

I has some bad news :("Open to US residents 18 years or older"

He was huge! Like 3-4" really loved his coloration too

:tears:

They use tiny needle spears to catch mandarins. Maybe it injured him badly :(

I has some bad news :("Open to US residents 18 years or older"

:tears:

They use tiny needle spears to catch mandarins. Maybe it injured him badly :(

I heard they use chemicals also forget what kind. He was eating fine saturday but breathing hard and lazy so i put him in.the.breeder box to take pics and feed, he carpet surfed about 12" and the next couple days he stayed lethargic and breathing hard. I hope it wasnt because of carpet surfing and it was either bad catch practices or parasite.because I am not sure how long the store I got him from had him

Sigh...whatever.

:( It's probably some dumb legal thing where if they let ppl under 18 do it they would have to get parent consent or something. Idk, Just didn't want to see you waste your time. :(

llama roadkill

:( It's probably some dumb legal thing where if they let ppl under 18 do it they would have to get parent consent or something. Idk, Just didn't want to see you waste your time. :(

Thanks. I guess I'll just use my cheapo light and powerhead...sniff sniff...heyyyyyyyyy! What if you win? :lol:

Just kidding, hope you do win though. :)

I'm so sorry about the Mandarin. :(

My first Mandarin, Draco (he's in my signature) was such a good fish, he lived with me for a year and a half and ate everything, loved pellets, brine, ova, you name it he ate it. Then a week before he died he stopped eating and just sat around, not even hovering, sort of suspended and moving a flipper if the water current was turning him in a weird direction. I was worried so I put him in the fuge where there is very gentle flow if at all and a ton of pods. He passed away in 2 days in the fuge, did not move from the one spot he was. I was sad and missed him but I could not explain why he died. His body looked perfectly healthy and fat. Maybe he was old but had stunted growth because Sam is much much bigger than him (and causes me to worry about his age too).

I'm so sorry about the Mandarin. :(

My first Mandarin, Draco (he's in my signature) was such a good fish, he lived with me for a year and a half and ate everything, loved pellets, brine, ova, you name it he ate it. Then a week before he died he stopped eating and just sat around, not even hovering, sort of suspended and moving a flipper if the water current was turning him in a weird direction. I was worried so I put him in the fuge where there is very gentle flow if at all and a ton of pods. He passed away in 2 days in the fuge, did not move from the one spot he was. I was sad and missed him but I could not explain why he died. His body looked perfectly healthy and fat. Maybe he was old but had stunted growth because Sam is much much bigger than him (and causes me to worry about his age too).

Exactly what happened to him he would barely move in the DT and after a day in the fuge was moving a bit more to go after ova but i never saw if he ate it and then was just gone. I would love to know the cause of Dingos and Dracos deaths.

Also ORA mandarins are expensive!!

We need more nano-reef support :(

That Dan guy caught up out of no where and he made that video over a year ago and it's not even close to a review of a product :( Just a video of him setting up a tank or something.

We need more nano-reef support :(

That Dan guy caught up out of no where and he made that video over a year ago and it's not even close to a review of a product :( Just a video of him setting up a tank or something.

Aww man I just saw that :( that means I got bumped out of the top 5 at the moment.

I do hope Marine Depot comes in and talks about the people that actually did not review anything just showed their set up or what not. It's like those people don't actually meet the entry criteria of showing an example product review. Sure mine is a demonstration but it's more of a review than the ones that people are showcasing their tanks.

I want to email marine depot about it but I feel like it would just sound like me complaining because I am not in the top 5 any more lol

voted, think I found 3 N-R members on there.

It's me, frags, tam, kat and a college one where his set up is almost completely controlled by arduino.

It's me, frags, tam, kat and a college one where his set up is almost completely controlled by arduino.

jonnyalsip i believe is his name. i wish his review explained his arduino setup. im really interested in learning about what i could do with one.

jonnyalsip i believe is his name. i wish his review explained his arduino setup. im really interested in learning about what i could do with one.

I dont think his tank thread goes into much detail about his set up either. If he would have reviewed the compatability of different products to an arduino controller that would have been nice

Archived