Coral Vue Hydros

College 40B. Ruby Red!

Archaic37

Oh dang that looks nasty, I always read about people washing their socks in the washer, even with double cycles i would never put anything that goes in my tank in there. Way too much chemicals and what not from the detergent and the clothes etc that you wash to risk. I ran a sock for a couple weeks when I first setup my tank and took it out when it got dirty and just never put it back in. Can't wait to see your 70 setup, what light are you gonna put over that? I still need to solder/hookup my BlueFish lol been swamped, hopefully this long weekend I will get it up and running.

I am going to run

8 Luxeon M RB

4 Vero 10

8 OCW

8 Cree XPE CB

16 LGB Exotic HV

8 Luxeon Lime

I am going to do half the RB with optics the other half without. There really aren't the size optics I want for them they are all pretty tight but I know this will be able to pump out a lot of light but at 18" deep without optics I think it won't be what I want.

Basically it will be 1 optic per cluster for RB and no optics for the veros but all others there will be 80 or 90 degree optics.

Imagine there are 2 limes per cluster in this picture

14569074395_a41b1db4e5_b.jpg

Most likely I wont run the CB from the OCW and just run the CB ones and I will keep each color on the OCW separate so I can reduce the reds or cyans if I want.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emptyness... I need SPS to fill out the sandbed. Fish are in QT due to ich, LPS and softies went in a 20L but my sps are going to love this extra low nutrients

14435388040_d1116860f6_b.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived