ReefCleaners.org

Diver's Pony Paradise - New photos! (pg. 64)

Felicia

Oh I will! I plan to learn from your mistakes, no offense meant but you know that! ;) Same as some did from me and I did from others before me. Circle always goes on. :happy:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and your DIY skills amaze me!!!!!! And Lily is tooooo cute!!!! :wub:

I wish I was setting up a pony/fuge tank. I LOVE this!!!!!!

I haven't done much yet. Just designed and then someone else cut all that for me. The DIY stuff starts in a few minutes when I start gluing.

Do it! You only have one tank right now. Plumb a display fuge in next to it :D Just get a smaller couch. :lol:

Oh I will! I plan to learn from your mistakes, no offense meant but you know that! ;) Same as some did from me and I did from others before me. Circle always goes on. :happy:

Yep, that's how these projects work. I just home this AIO chamber works once I get water and the return pump in there. Scary...

I haven't done much yet. Just designed and then someone else cut all that for me. The DIY stuff starts in a few minutes when I start gluing.

Do it! You only have one tank right now. Plumb a display fuge in next to it :D Just get a smaller couch. :lol:

I wish! I would so love to decorate a fuge...softies in pink, yellow, green, gorgs galore. I'll do a tank like that someday. ;)

I wish! I would so love to decorate a fuge...softies in pink, yellow, green, gorgs galore. I'll do a tank like that someday. ;)

Sounds similar to your last two tanks :) Maybe you were missing the yellow, but lots of pink and green softies. Its surprising how many softies I actually have in my main tank that I can move frags of into this new tank. Here's the tentative stocking list before buying anything else:

4 Gorgonians

Superman mushroom

Teal mushrooms

Blue and purple mushrooms (frag tank)

Green stripe mushroom

Fuzzy mushroom

Pastel Rainbow Yuma

GSP

Xenia

Gold Cloves

Toadstool

Zoas

Blue ochtodes

Caulerpa

Red Grape

Zia is going to send me macros and pink kenya tree and a guy in my local club offered me a piece of his beautiful blue sponge.

Also, here's what I'd like in terms of fish:

2 H. Erectus Seahorses

Green Clown Goby

Yellow or Citrinis Clown Goby

Hector’s Goby

2 Yellowheaded Jawfish

Mated pair of Blue Neon Gobies

All your DIY works why wouldn't this one?

Because this is my first attempt at playing with water flow and plumbing? We'll see how it goes. I know I can build it and make it look nice. I just hope the water flows like I want and stuff.

Sounds similar to your last two tanks :) Maybe you were missing the yellow, but lots of pink and green softies. Its surprising how many softies I actually have in my main tank that I can move frags of into this new tank. Here's the tentative stocking list before buying anything else:

4 Gorgonians

Superman mushroom

Teal mushrooms

Blue and purple mushrooms (frag tank)

Green stripe mushroom

Fuzzy mushroom

Pastel Rainbow Yuma

GSP

Xenia

Gold Cloves

Toadstool

Zoas

Blue ochtodes

Caulerpa

Red Grape

Zia is going to send me macros and pink kenya tree and a guy in my local club offered me a piece of his beautiful blue sponge.

Also, here's what I'd like in terms of fish:

2 H. Erectus Seahorses

Green Clown Goby

Yellow or Citrinis Clown Goby

Hector’s Goby

2 Yellowheaded Jawfish

Mated pair of Blue Neon Gobies

Awesome stocking list! Yeah...I had and have the purple, pink, blue, and green covered. I just need yellow.

Gluing acrylic! First two baffles in place and curing.

IMG_3308.jpg

3 baffles!

IMG_3311.jpg

Fourth and final baffle in place. Just letting it cure now :)

IMG_3318.jpg

Nice calculator

Yep, I've had it since 8th grade. Its been with me a long time :) I figured I should use it to double check that all my measurements were adding up and then it was serving as weight in the box. The box is my oh so high tech way of making sure I've got 90 degree angles. :lol:

Kfmmartin19

Yep, I've had it since 8th grade. Its been with me a long time :) I figured I should use it to double check that all my measurements were adding up and then it was serving as weight in the box. The box is my oh so high tech way of making sure I've got 90 degree angles. :lol:

haha there ya go.

I wonder what Zia's doing...he's usually bouncing from thread to thread around this time every night lately...pretty suspicious...

haha there ya go.

I wonder what Zia's doing...he's usually bouncing from thread to thread around this time every night lately...pretty suspicious...

He was rescaping his whole tank, so I'm guessing taking photos?

Kfmmartin19
He was rescaping his whole tank, so I'm guessing taking photos?

Well he better be back soon cuz I'm bored and he's generally good entertainment

Well he better be back soon cuz I'm bored and he's generally good entertainment

I'd like to see photos of his re-scape.

Well, this is disappointing. I'm very tired and incredibly bored. Guess ima just go to bed :( Night

Night! I'm headed there soon myself. Gotta stop playing with this new tank and actually get some sleep.

Kfmmartin19
Night! I'm headed there soon myself. Gotta stop playing with this new tank and actually get some sleep.

haha good luck

I know that as soon as I go to bed Zia's gonna post pics...

The chamber set-up fits nicely! Now I just have to polish the tank and then I can silicone it all. Well I have to wait for the silicone to arrive from BRS first. My BRS package is supposed to get here next Tuesday.

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/alatarie/media/IMG_3323.jpg.html'>IMG_3323.jpg

Overflow and hold for the return

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/alatarie/media/IMG_3320.jpg.html'>IMG_3320.jpg

Wow Felicia, i'm blown away by your DIY skillz and courage to even try it. You owned this project. It's so profesh looking and has a precision fit. Good job on your measurements.

Wow Felicia, i'm blown away by your DIY skillz and courage to even try it. You owned this project. It's so profesh looking and has a precision fit. Good job on your measurements.

Thank you! It really wasn't difficult at all so far. You could do it just as well! I'm just interested to see how siliconing all of this goes. I want to make it look really clean and neat on the tank side. The chamber side isn't as big of a deal.

Thank you! It really wasn't difficult at all so far. You could do it just as well! I'm just interested to see how siliconing all of this goes. I want to make it look really clean and neat on the tank side. The chamber side isn't as big of a deal.

Use a masking/painters tape to make your line for a neat job on the tank side. There's alot vids on youtube on it.

Use a masking/painters tape to make your line for a neat job on the tank side. There's alot vids on youtube on it.

That's what I'm planning to do. Hopefully it will turn out well. The siliconing is going to happen some evening next week after I get my BRS order.

Archived