Cultivated Reef

6ft long 70gal tank

Daveg99

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome, I too plan on running two razors on my 6ft 100g. Do you have to buy that center connector seperately or do they come with them?

Took about 2/3rds of my sand out today and did a 10gal water change. Replaced it with reef flakes. Reef flakes is so much more like a real reef sand. Plus it doesn't blow around like crazy. I love this stuff

The yellow tang is pretty big.

The connectors you buy seperately. I'm waiting for the improved ones that don't bend.

Got the new redesigned razor connecting rods today. They are shipping them completely free to all the people that bought the old style rods that sagged in the middle. It makes a huge difference now. They work a lot better than the old ones. The new rods are shiny stainless steel, longer, and much more heavy duty. I put them up and they do a lot better job than the old ones. See the pics to judge for yourself.

Before (old rods)
aug2720137_zpsbcd81d95.jpg

after (New Rods)
20130912_160107_zpsb96674a8.jpg

Got my magnet rock shelf. Covers the 12" overflow well 20130924_200252_zpsf3edde46.jpg

and you have the perfect spot for putting those corals that can't take the bright light yet. I can't believe that's 12" but this tank is so handsomely large.

• 2 months later...

Archived