Innovative Marine Aquariums

6ft long 70gal tank

Daveg99

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yowza that's lusciously long. You only need a conveyer belt now at a very slow speed and you can feel like you're at an aquarium. That really looks so fabulous already. I do believe you're making us full of jealousy.

And looks like shiny new Razors. Love it.

The water is a little cloudy from moving rocks. 20130716_203816_zps115eb713.jpg20130716_203801_zps7834c3eb.jpg

What a great feature for any room house to have. Way to be, looks great so far!

Holy Shiiit! Another freek'n awesome Texas tank! That is a Texas Long Horn for sure!!!!

Great job on the stand.....first class all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Added an mp40 today. Took off the mp10 and koralia 1400 from one side. So Im running a WP-40 and an MP40. One of these days I may add another mp40 on the other side and ditch the wp-40.

I also added a Royal Gramma but he seems to be in hiding for the past 2 days. He is living in a hole in one of the rocks. Comes otu to eat and then goes right back in the hole.

20130728_154347_zps116fb75e.jpg

jedimasterben

I'd be careful running the MP40. They aren't really suited for shallow tanks, especially those with sand, if you turn it up you'll probably cause a wicked sandstorm.

Lol.. I'm serious

I want to do an in wall build and the deminsions are perfect for the room I'm going to be using. Plus the wife is on board with it ! Lol..

Lol.. I'm serious I want to do an in wall build and the deminsions are perfect for the room I'm going to be using. Plus the wife is on board with it ! Lol..

a little over $800

I had the people at glass-holes.com build me a over flow cover. Its black acrylic and it covers my over flow perfectly. Now snails and light will stay out of the over flow.

cover_zpsd6c64828.jpg

I also raised my mp40 a little higher so I can run it higher without a sand storm. I need to get thicker granule sand.

closeupoftwofishiesmagnet_zps2c7d4d21.jp

I guess some guys tanks are longer then others.......

HA. but don't they also say it's not the size of the dingy but the motion of the ocean!!!

jedimasterben

HA. but don't they also say it's not the size of the dingy but the motion of the ocean!!!

(don't worry, it's SFW lol) (well, mostly, ya know)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived