MOAR PICS! "Intrest revives ones thoughts" My 17 gallon natural reef bommie

1.0reef

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

halloween-in-los-angeles-dress-like-the-

??

Take the shirt/pajama's off, and the shades. I go with boxers and slippers to the local taco bell drive-thru. They thought I was naked from time to time. Good thing, most time were girls (some hot looking) or else it would have been awkward lol.

Deleted User 4

i'm pretty sure it would have been less awkward if they were guys, not the other way around

Lol. Not for me. I wouldn't mind girls checking me out. :)

are you? i don't eat red meat either, but i just don't like the taste. don't much care for the fact that it's an animal...also chicken is yum

i do not understand how people can live without fried chicken

Deleted User 4

are you? i don't eat red meat either, but i just don't like the taste. don't much care for the fact that it's an animal...also chicken is yum

i do not understand how people can live without fried chicken

Lol. I only became a vegetarian because of how they kill chickens, cows, pigs, etc. It's pretty sad and torturing. But yeah, meat does taste good, but I guess it's easier for asians to become vegetarians...there's so many asian food without meat that tastes great. I don't really miss meat because of the vegetarian chinese food I eat from time to time. I get veggie lovers for pizza as well.

Ohh, and italian food man, I'm a huge fan. Veggie that is.

Lol. I only became a vegetarian because of how they kill chickens, cows, pigs, etc. It's pretty sad and torturing. But yeah, meat does taste good, but I guess it's easier for asians to become vegetarians...there's so many asian food without meat that tastes great. I don't really miss meat because of the vegetarian chinese food I eat from time to time. I get veggie lovers for pizza as well.

Ohh, and italian food man, I'm a huge fan. Veggie that is.

If you buy good, organic, grass fed beef, they live a good life and are killed quickly.

Same here... I wear slippers without socks most the time.

Weak sauce, go full on barefoot and get some hobbit feet like mine :lol:

Deleted User 4

i like curry

Yeah I eat veggie curry. Same sauce, just no meat lol.

If you buy good, organic, grass fed beef, they live a good life and are killed quickly.

Weak sauce, go full on barefoot and get some hobbit feet like mine :lol:

Hell no! Girls actually care about the feet part lol. Some girls are foot fetish ya know?

Lol, organic.....but still, they kill the animals. That's pain. I'd rather not eat meat when I actually don't need it to attain a good life.

Yeah I eat veggie curry. Same sauce, just no meat lol.

Hell no! Girls actually care about the feet part lol. Some girls are foot fetish ya know?

Lol, organic.....but still, they kill the animals. That's pain. I'd rather not eat meat when I actually don't need it to attain a good life.

I think of it this way- They are going to die either way, plus wild animals die from predators all the time.

ALSO, the space it'll take to grow all the veggies may be taking up wild habitat killing native species, so that.

Deleted User 4

I think of it this way- They are going to die either way, plus wild animals die from predators all the time.

ALSO, the space it'll take to grow all the veggies may be taking up wild habitat killing native species, so that.

Lol excuses, you just want to eat meat because of its taste. You don't really care lol.

I actually do care, I've been all about helping.

I pick up trash during lunch at school quite frequently, and if I become really rich, like NBA player rich I would donate like a few million to WWF or another wildlife organization.

It does taste pretty good though....

Deleted User 4

I actually do care, I've been all about helping.

I pick up trash during lunch at school quite frequently, and if I become really rich, like NBA player rich I would donate like a few million to WWF or another wildlife organization.

It does taste pretty good though....

Lolol, like an NBA player* Like that'll happen....ahahah.

WWF as in wrestling smack down? LOL!!

Deleted User 4

Lol. Dude, at 1st I though builderanthony was joking. Now I'm starting to think he was serious from the start. Lol! He's been silent that whole thread.

Archived