Coral Vue Hydros

jcusmarine's PicO S III Starphire Rimless Lagoon Build

jcusmarine

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ninjamyst

Just dialed up to 42% on Blues and 38% on white.

It's mainly the overhang of the rocks and the light spread is ok for the sides. Video does not help with that though. Going to try shoot with a DSLR vs my iPhone and see if I get a better color rendition and light.

To buy an MP10 or not, that is the question.....

Really on the fence on this one.

Plus, I am thinking about an Nano-Box LED upgrade soon, although the AI Nano is decent for sure.

Decisions, decisions.

1) get an mp10.

2) get a nano-box.

3) adopt me

4) what now?

:lol: ROFL

1 - Ok, sold.

2 - Working up to it. I pinged Dave for his recommendation.

3 - Sure, but I will put you in a glass box under LED's for 12 hours a day :blink: If you eat mysis I think I can afford to feed you. ;) Bring your sunscreen.

4 - add Chalices, Zoas....and bright colored ones at that! :naughtydance:

I am still working on plans for a second tank right now too.

However, I have 45,000 Gallons of indoor saltwater pool at my house I have to maintain too...yes - it's a rock cave and yes, I have officially lost it :haha:

IMG_0108.jpg

BattleAthletics

:lol: ROFL

1 - Ok, sold.

2 - Working up to it. I pinged Dave for his recommendation.

3 - Sure, but I will put you in a glass box under LED's for 12 hours a day :blink: If you eat mysis I think I can afford to feed you. ;) Bring your sunscreen.

4 - add Chalices, Zoas....and bright colored ones at that! :naughtydance:

I am still working on plans for a second tank right now too.

However, I have 45,000 Gallons of indoor saltwater pool at my house I have to maintain too...yes - it's a rock cave and yes, I have officially lost it :haha:

IMG_0108.jpg

SON OF A BITCH!

Show the rest of your house!

Can I move in

:D

####... Can I come over, ill bring the booze.

The bar is fully stocked at all times bro....

SON OF A BITCH!

Show the rest of your house!

LOL. Fun, but a lot of upkeep. At 35, I should be stashing money instead of trying to keep this house running! At least I work from home and get to enjoy it, but damn, what was I thinking. Sometimes I wish we were back in our tiny condo with old cars and ramen noodles for dinner.

Deleted User 4

Lolol wow.... totally did not expect that coming.

But yeah, I would like to see more pictures of the house instead of the tank! Muahaha, just for the entertainment.

Lolol wow.... totally did not expect that coming.

But yeah, I would like to see more pictures of the house instead of the tank! Muahaha, just for the entertainment.

I hope he is kidding. Lol. Anyways, it just a normal house - really nothing showy except the pool. The previous owner built it, not I. I got a deal on the place but it needed a lot of work. It's just expensive to run and if my business improves I intend to look into solar - just don't have the funds right now. It is cool though and for sure a reason we bought the place.

Deleted User 4

I hope he is kidding. Lol. Anyways, it just a normal house - really nothing showy except the pool. The previous owner built it, not I. I got a deal on the place but it needed a lot of work. It's just expensive to run and if my business improves I intend to look into solar - just don't have the funds right now. It is cool though and for sure a reason we bought the place.

Haha I see. Solar panels over the roof are ugly IMO. But if you insist, why not save in the long run.

Saltwater pools, never swam in those or maintained those. Do you measure its salinity with a Refractometer as well? Lol

It just uses electrolysis to break down the chemicals in the salt as a store to generate chlorine constantly versus a traditional pool you have to shock and add chemicals manually. I am not an expert but it does have less of a chlorine smell and irritates the skin less than other pools. I just go to the pool store with a sample and have them check it and the control panel lets me adjust the chlorine generator. It requires little maintenance from a chemical standpoint I guess. ####ing crazy that I bought this house - never would have imagined I would have a pool like this in a house but hey, you only live once right. I worked hard and wanted a "fun" house that we enjoy spending time in. Good party house ;)

DRLOVEtoreef

wow ... where is hugh and the bunnies?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has been a while. Work, Family, Work....travel, more travel etc. You know the drill.

No full tank shot yet. Waiting. For now, My Miami growth update from one eye:

MyMiami.jpg

Archived