Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

davidr2340's Soloana v2.0 - Crappy Picture Update (1-11-15)

davidr2340

Dat scolly! I miss my red and purple war paint one...damn I sold it for $60 to a guy and when i saw him again a few months later I asked how it was doing and he said it died. <_<

Tank looks great D!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat scolly! I miss my red and purple war paint one...damn I sold it for $60 to a guy and when i saw him again a few months later I asked how it was doing and he said it died. <_<

Tank looks great D!

$60??? :o

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

Damn thats an awesome piece of rock... Love it! Makes me want to put more thought into my scape. lol

Thank-you! Although, this took zero thought to come up with! I picked the one rock I wanted off of a website! :D

I have a love affair for derasa clams and that one looks amazing. Where did you find it? I swear if I ever go into my LFS and they have a small one for sale, I'll be buying it :).

I found this at my local LFS... Barrier Reef Aquariums. He's a little bigger than I wanted, but I loved the coloration of this one!

Thanks man! I'm really pleased with deciding to go the Vida Rock route!

The pictures really don't do him justice! You should start a Scoly Thread! ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
davidr2340
d'Espresso

How are you liking the new light? Very nice setup you got here. Like always you always make everything look neat and clean. :D

davidr2340

Hey D... holy shit, it's nice to see someone stop by and say hi!

I'm loving the new light so far! Time will tell, but so far, so good!

Thanks buddy... I wish I had half the skills you do though!

How are you liking the new light? Very nice setup you got here. Like always you always make everything look neat and clean. :D

davidr2340

Couple of new additions... ORA Tri-Color Valida, and Joe the Coral. Also added a Coral Beauty Angel Fish!

• 2 weeks later...
davidr2340

3rt5bt.jpg

Anyways... Added another fish today... Orange Spotted Goby!

Other than that, tank is doing awesome! Getting pretty good growth / color. Pretty happy about things!

Cheers!

Archived