Coral Vue Hydros

davidr2340's Soloana v2.0 - Crappy Picture Update (1-11-15)

davidr2340

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great.. what did you use to attach the acrylic to the back wall? I saw that somewhere else too but have thinking about where to get the acrylic from.

It already looks like Art David :)

Thanks man!

Looks good!

Thank-you!

Looks great.. what did you use to attach the acrylic to the back wall? I saw that somewhere else too but have thinking about where to get the acrylic from.

I used Aquaium safe Loctite Clear Silicone. I bought 1/8" thick black acrylic from: eStreet Plastics, 1/8" thick, 24" x 24". http://www.estreetplastics.com/Black_Plexiglass_Sheets_s/75.htm

Thanks for the info. Was the 24 x 24'' sheet big enough for the whole back plus sides?

No problem! Yes, it was perfect for the whole back, and sides!

Amazing graces Dave! Solana at its best! Everything looking clean as hell. Mad props goes out to u and the solana family. You making me miss the old tank I use to have.

Man- the rock work looks like a tree and soon you'll be adding pretty ornaments on it. Never seen it done that way- way original. Following. :)

Man- the rock work looks like a tree and soon you'll be adding pretty ornaments on it. Never seen it done that way- way original. Following. :)

Thank-you! I can't take much credit though. I ordered the rock as you see it! Pretty easy!

:-)

Thank-you! I can't take much credit though. I ordered the rock as you see it! Pretty easy! :-)

Well....still cool on it's own and because it's in your tank.

• 4 weeks later...

Dave looking sweet bro! I like the new look and glad you are coming back

Thanks so much, D!!!

Looking great man !! That light is perfect for this setup.

Thank-you! I think the light is the perfect match also! The real test will be to see how it grows corals!!!

;)

That is tits my friend.

Thanks... It's much appreciated! Can't wait to start stocking this SOB!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived