Innovative Marine Aquariums

davidr2340's Soloana v2.0 - Crappy Picture Update (1-11-15)

davidr2340

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats buddy! That yasha looking very nice indeed. How's the fts going. Haven't get to see your close up shot of the front display! Happy Labor Day!

Congrats buddy! That yasha looking very nice indeed. How's the fts going. Haven't get to see your close up shot of the front display! Happy Labor Day!

Thanks D! No FTS yet... I need to get some coral in there first!!!

Happy Labor Day (late) to you as well!

• 1 month later...

So... Sad news... My Yasha Haze Goby didn't make it. I went away for the weekend, and came home to find him in the Vortech! :-( Sorry Jacob... Needless to say, the foam guard is now on my Vortech.

I picked these guys up about an hour ago: Snowflakes!

null_zps0106eebf.jpg

Just for you buddy, just for you.... Boom! Great job on this one. Not that I'd expect anything less from you.

Thanks, Richie! My fingers are crossed with this one! Cheers!!!

• 3 weeks later...

New FTS.

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/davidr2340/media/20131129_190645.jpg.html'>20131129_190645.jpg

Hopefully I'll be adding coral this weekend. A local reefer has 4 of these frag packs for sale. Hopefully I'm not too late on the action.

"I have four sps packs with 10 frags each @ $100

Tyree sunset montipora
True montipora undata
ORA green Stylophora
Montipora Setosa
Miagi Tort
Sour Apple Birdsnest
ORA Green tip with orange Birdsnest
ORA Hyacinth Birdsnest
ORA Green Birdsnest
Purple Montipora digitata

I can also throw in a couple bonus frags too. Orange ricordia, ORA green leather coral, or the Hollywood stunner Chalice."

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!

B)

Oh no you didn't! that is sweet, I love these tree style SPS tanks! I can't wait to see this thing 1 year from now. Its gonna be covered! How do you like the light fixture? There isn't much reviews or people who have it, is there any spot light affects? How is the intensity and overall spectrum?

Oh no you didn't! that is sweet, I love these tree style SPS tanks! I can't wait to see this thing 1 year from now. Its gonna be covered! How do you like the light fixture? There isn't much reviews or people who have it, is there any spot light affects? How is the intensity and overall spectrum?

Thanks! Now I just have to sit back and let it grow!

I really love the fixture! Zero spotlighting, easy adjustability and great overall spectrum! I'd like to get the Bluetooth adapter for it, but... $$$!!!

• 2 months later...
lilmatty5dimes

just read the whole thread and what amazing tank. a real show piece. i love that rock you have in there. have any updates? would love to see how those sps are growing out.

Is that Vidarock? Only place I can find it is Aquariumspecialty and they are always sold out.

Ow your thread might get more views it that ####ing cursor wasn't there :P.

Thanks buddy, that really means a lot coming from you! I think in about 6-8 months, this tank is really going to shine!

i agree when those colonies mature its going to look killer!

Archived