inTank Media Baskets

Designer Clownfish Wanted: Onyx Picasso or Donis' Snowcasso

Powerboat

Alpha Aquaculture

We are going to be adding a bunch of fish to Ebay this week. We were just going through them and there are a few that are super nice. They should be up tomorrow by 6:30pm for sure. Check them out!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are going to be adding a bunch of fish to Ebay this week. We were just going through them and there are a few that are super nice. They should be up tomorrow by 6:30pm for sure. Check them out!

Thank you! Let me know if you have any in your secret stash that I will like. Looking for something extra special...please!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad you aren't in Dallas. They have 2 percula Picasso at a lfs marked as T.R. ocellaris for $89.

ItsTheNano

They're alright I guess ;)IMG959745_zpse14579dd.jpgfacebook95-1287847613h_zps2904c37d.jpgEnough highjacking. Thanks guys

Where did you get your pair? Or would you sell yours? :D beautiful fish.

ibluewater is overpriced, never heard of blue ocean, I think DD's stuff is good but all the really nice clowns are kinda overpriced.

Alpha Aquaculture

Thanks for the offer Alpha. I like the pattern but it looks like that fish has a pinched head :(

attachicon.gifAlpha_Picasso_12.jpg

In my experience most designer clownfish have some degree of imperfection. Even wild clownfish will commonly have imperfections. A pinched head is a sign of low HUFA levels in the early stages life. This nutritional deficiency is not thought of as a trait that is passed to offspring. I believe these beautiful clownfish that are less than perfect still deserve a good home.

This Picasso from Proaquatix sold over the weekend

img_7671_2.jpg

Alpha Aquaculture

Here is a preview of what we will be adding to Ebay over the next few hours. You can look and look but you won't find nicer patterns than what we have offered this week. These are still young fish at around 1" but already have tons of jet blacks filling in. These will be absolutely stunning clownfish when they mature (they are stunning now already). Of course we offer a clear video and clear HD photos of both sides of every fish so you know exactly what your getting. If your picky this is it because you can be picky with a selection of crazy fish like these. Enjoy!

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Archived