Top Shelf Aquatics

Designer Clownfish Wanted: Onyx Picasso or Donis' Snowcasso

Powerboat

Have tax return cash and ready to buy!! I am looking for one of each or singles or pairs. Just has to be sweet looking. Let me know what you have.

If you don't have any of these but let me know who does, and I buy any from that person, I will give you $25 cash via Pay Pal :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The black fills in as the mature

2. IMO onyx picasso's that are grade A or Extreme never look like onyx picasso's.

3. Email or PM rrcg50, donisreef, or alphaaquaculture and ask if they have or can get what your looking for

HTH

1. The black fills in as the mature

2. IMO onyx picasso's that are grade A or Extreme never look like onyx picasso's.

3. Email or PM rrcg50, donisreef, or alphaaquaculture and ask if they have or can get what your looking for

HTH

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it and I have made contact with those 3 and other breeders as well. I have seen soem that are young and have their black filled in already, so I need one of these to make my breeding pair. Guess I am just picky, but I do know what I am looking for and I appreciate all the links. Please keep me in mind if you see any others.Thanks

Alpha Aquaculture

Hey thanks for the kind words and shout outs everyone! I do have some siiiick Picassos with awesome markings, jet blacks already filled in, wavy lines, spots, helmets, sideburns and all available right now that are not on my site yet and unpicked through. I'll pm you now :) Your gonna love these clowns!

i can get snow flakes blac ice for like 25 to 50 each PM me if u wanna talk thnx

Thanks for the offer but looking for Perculas

what about WW's?

Thanks for the idea but I already have a pair of WW.

Hi are u looking for "onyx"/w picasso markings or a picasso onyx ? Onyx/picasso is a pure onyx percula that both parent are onyx but offspring show mild picasso markingsPicasso onyx is what pro aquatix have that a picasso x onyx mix they are just nice picasso that some not all become dark as they mature.If you are looking for onyx picasso I know who got a pair for sale the are not mature but make great males the color are black like tar

Example of a onyx picasso (NOt forSale)

nice video. I like the big black one. I am looking for one like that but with more extreme picasso markings. Does your friend have any with more extreme picasso markings? Thanks

If it had more Picasso marking it wont be a onyx any more so what you are looking for then are Picasso onyx from pro aquatix me personally I'm into onyx my favorite clownfish if anyone that appreciates onyx knows to see a full black onyx specially with mild Picasso marking specially c-quest lineage these onyx are the best lineage hands down c-quest,this lineage goes beyond just a plain onyx ,I m experimenting with a onyx I have him on darkness only 4 hrs of lights bare bottom these dont get faded like any other onyx on the market these have strong genes I wouldn't dought it if a few breeders got their hands on these to put them in their breeding projects .. by the. Way I had 40 last year n this is one that was very unique n I kept ..remember these are not Picasso these are c-quest with mild Picasso marking ,meaning genes are very strong on the onyx side.

Something like this ( not for sale

Those are nice fish in that video too but have way too much white for what I am looking for. They look like Platinums that have a few dots on them, but I am sure they have some fance name. I am looking for something with a lot more black like the Onyx in your other video but with the random white markings of a Picasso. The closest thing I have seen so far is the Onyx Picassos from Proaquatix, but I want they real black coloring of Cquest lineage. Guess I just have to keep on searching.

temper76 can you please show the c-quest onyx parents of the fish in post #17? thank you in advance!

yes please. I would like that too. Thanks

Jca's I just got them not that long when I got them they were very skinny so skinny that the males head looks bigger than the body the guy wass was not attending to them did not have time ,so I bought them.Alpha you seen the parents in person ,have you been in Venice fl. Thats were the parents are

For the record I got these from the north east, from a guy WHO got them from Jca

IMG951346_zpsc068b6ee.jpg

I have this fish but I don't know what kind it is. Might be a Clarkii. Anyway, it might be sick. Has these yellow cysts thing by it every once in a while. Usually on a rock near them but I need to make sure it's not sick first.

IMG951346_zpsc068b6ee.jpg I have this fish but I don't know what kind it is. Might be a Clarkii. Anyway, it might be sick. Has these yellow cysts thing by it every once in a while. Usually on a rock near them but I need to make sure it's not sick first.

Thats a nice fish. I will buy it if you want to sell it and if it's not sick. Send me a picture of the "cysts" on the rock so I can help find out what they are. Also, what size is the fish and does it have a mate? Thanks

These are the cysts. They tend to disappear after a few days but always come back for some reason. Hard to see but they're the yellow things

IMG952568_zpse9dab0e4.jpg

Archived