SaltCritters.com

Designer Clownfish Wanted: Onyx Picasso or Donis' Snowcasso

Powerboat

IMG951346_zpsc068b6ee.jpg I have this fish but I don't know what kind it is. Might be a Clarkii. Anyway, it might be sick. Has these yellow cysts thing by it every once in a while. Usually on a rock near them but I need to make sure it's not sick first.

Nice Picasso Percula!

These are the cysts. They tend to disappear after a few days but always come back for some reason. Hard to see but they're the yellow things IMG952568_zpse9dab0e4.jpg

I don't see anything, to blurry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah they look contagious. You better get them treated, like getting the females tubes tied and the male needs a vasectomy. LOL

Where did you get the clowns from originally? I would like some like that. You can PM me the name of the plae or person you got them from.

These are the cysts. They tend to disappear after a few days but always come back for some reason. Hard to see but they're the yellow things IMG952568_zpse9dab0e4.jpg

You Dog :P

Dang congrads, now that's a smoking pair! I want!

LOL Thats ok about the hijacking, but you can make it up to me by letting me know how I can get some clowns like those :-)

Ok cool. Thanks for the info, but in all seriousnes let me know if you ever decide to sell them or hear of anyone with clowns like yours. They are beautiful.

Alpha Aquaculture

Jca's I just got them not that long when I got them they were very skinny so skinny that the males head looks bigger than the body the guy wass was not attending to them did not have time ,so I bought them. Alpha you seen the parents in person ,have you been in Venice fl. Thats were the parents are

For the record I got these from the north east, from a guy WHO got them from Jca

I was asking about Post 17 where you said...

remember these are not Picasso these are c-quest with mild Picasso marking

... I don't think JCA is producing pure C Quest with Picasso markings like the ones in the video in that post. Those look like they are babies from two Snowcassos which are just ORA Picassos. No C Quest in them at all.

I was asking about Post 17 where you said...

remember these are not Picasso these are c-quest with mild Picasso marking

... I don't think JCA is producing pure C Quest with Picasso markings like the ones in the video in that post. Those look like they are babies from two Snowcassos which are just ORA Picassos. No C Quest in them at all.

You are confusing the crap out of me , the mild Picasso are c-quest parents both onyx the extreme are from Richie's pair which I got from a guy in ny ,clear bro

Paandemonium

Did you try Brain from clownfish depot? I have him a list of what I wanted in the clown(relatively specific) at like midnight and the day after he found me exactly what I wanted at an awesome price.

Did you try Brain from clownfish depot? I have him a list of what I wanted in the clown(relatively specific) at like midnight and the day after he found me exactly what I wanted at an awesome price.

Yes thank you. I spoke to him a few times and I am trying to talk the wife into letting me buy one of his breeding pairs. He has a lot of beautiful fish. Wish I could buy them all. hehe

Archived