ReefCleaners.org

Snizzlepop REEF (New Vega hung w/ Pics Pg 5)

LVCaniac

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just tested my calcium and kh.

Results

Ca- 360 ppm

Kh- 196.9 ppm

Also went to desert reef today and picked up a few frags zoas/palys and an idaho grape monti. picks to follow once they all open up!

Angel<3Nanos

just tested my calcium and kh.

Results

Ca- 360 ppm

Kh- 196.9 ppm

Also went to desert reef today and picked up a few frags zoas/palys and an idaho grape monti. picks to follow once they all open up!

Lol did you like desert reef? It's a cool store huh? Now you gotta hit up aquatic treasures! :)

yes but they all need to grow out before being cut

Lol alright let me know when you have more frags for sale. :)

Lol did you like desert reef? It's a cool store huh? Now you gotta hit up aquatic treasures! :)

Yeah it was really clean. a badass mantis shrimp!!!! and the coral tank was really nice and clean. very well set up and good prices

New zoas (id?) some (3 types) in background too with paly too

idaho grape monti

Angel<3Nanos

Yeah it was really clean. a badass mantis shrimp!!!! and the coral tank was really nice and clean. very well set up and good prices

New zoas (id?) some (3 types) in background too with paly too

photo 1.JPG

idaho grape monti

photo 2.JPG

Sweet!!! Erick at desert reef always gives me discount so make sure you frequent his store, at least just toblook around. And just wait til you go to aquatic treasures, you'll feel like a kid in a toy store lol :D

dear christ i dont know what i would do if i hadnt found this beer by chance.

soo good.

everyone should savor its gloriousness

I've got a green stylophora I fragged yesterday if interested. Still needs a few days before I will let it leave my tank though

I've got a green stylophora I fragged yesterday if interested. Still needs a few days before I will let it leave my tank though

Thanks for the offer. I think i'm gonna let some of my current stuff grow out a little and possible change up my scape a little.

Angel<3Nanos

Cant wait for my frags man! :) I saved a nice spot for them already :)

Thanks for the offer. I think i'm gonna let some of my current stuff grow out a little and possible change up my scape a little.

Cant wait for my frags man! :) I saved a nice spot for them already :)

Its all good, angel is pickin it up plus some other stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

came home today and saw that my clowns have finally hosted my GBTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after only a week or so of me having a picture of a clown hosting a gbta taped to the tank. sounds absurd but thats what i did and whether its coincidence or not they are hosting now omgomgomg:happydance::naughtydance:

Then i watched one of em hunting amphipods that were hiding in my zoa colony. really fun to watch em burry their heads in the zoas and pull pods out.

im in the neighborhood for some new corals. preferably in the blue/purple range

Think ill check out some stores for some acans, hammers and torches.

Let me know locals if you have seen any recently around town

Angel<3Nanos

im in the neighborhood for some new corals. preferably in the blue/purple range Think ill check out some stores for some acans, hammers and torches. Let me know locals if you have seen any recently around town

Have a purple torch with yellow tips I can sell you. $25

Check it.

9319042928_9d22fdb9f9_z.jpg

It's gotten a bit bigger now. But perfect size for a 10gal.

Have a purple torch with yellow tips I can sell you. $25

Check it.

9319042928_9d22fdb9f9_z.jpg

It's gotten a bit bigger now. But perfect size for a 10gal.

how long are the sweepers do you know?

• 4 months later...

Whoa!! It's been a while since I've posted anything.

So in my absence I have made my 10 Gal into a 20 Gal. Picked up a small sixline wrasse. changed my lighting to 2 par38 LED's. my birdsnest succumbed to algae smothering it. and i just picked up a nice little acan frag. the duncan has gotten huge. as has the pulsing xenia

New fts up shortly

Archived