ReefCleaners.org

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

Well, I just wrote it all down (and just from the last couple of weeks), and now I'm even more down. :(

I made a post on your thread with the most contribution I could. Hopefully something in it helps. :(

When all else fails tell Kat to call in the Kalvery. You'll get the best of the best minds looking at the problem. However, if you want an answer, you have to bare ####ing everything to them. Every last data points (even the ones you don't want to admit) to them if you want an answer. the more data you can give them the better chance you have at getting an answer. TBH, I got friggen lucky as #### that there was a post on Kat's thread about overdosing GFO, something I didn't know was even possible because of my ignorance.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

I usually talk to her daily or every other day, I try to post both my successes and failures on my thread to keep track of them, but she hears a lot more about my troubles than I post. She tries to keep me on the straight and narrow :lol::wub:

I was totally checking out a 105 rimless today..... :lol:

Seriously though, I really want to get a DSLR on this tnak again. I'm so happy with the health of most things in this tank. It's just night and day from a month ago. It's nice to be proud of it again.

Total night/day difference with your tank, it's looking great. Now go update my thread so the 2 forum bullies will get off my back.

I feel so productive today! One client got me most of what I need, another well, I won't go there with my opinion. I managed to re-pot some plants I had in the kitchen and set them on the back patio for some sun. :) I wish I could throw open the windows and let the breeze through. It's a *beautiful* day.

I also heard from my dr. and my 12 week sono + blood work all came back normal/good. Baby is looking good and healthy. :D Now if only we could get him to stop sitting on my bladder. :huh:

Polarcollision

Only 7 would die, one would survive!

Seriously though. I picked up a tiny frag of a purple stalk, green tipped hammer today. I also picked up a semi-sick acan lord, for 25$ total today on a whim. I however think I'm cursed about corals when I put them into the tank. I got the acan lord on a rather large piece of rock compared to the lord, so I wanted to break rock down a bit and of course managed to crack the rock across the dead center of the acan lord...... so I super glued the rock back together. Hopefully I didn't kill it. Time will tell of course.

I did the exact same thing to one of mine. It was only upset for a day and has been happy ever since. Mysis, algae loaded brine shrimp and blood worms twice a week and it's already covered the cracked rock.

Yeah, he wasn't in great shape when I got him, but I suspect he'll come back. If there's tissue left you should be able to get them to recover, or at least that's what I've been told. With the other acan lord thriving, I imagine this one will be too soon.

I think there was a chat on the old forum. No Benny and I use Gtalk. And he posts shoe pictures on my FB.

I think that is his way of showing up with a beating stick for not having an LED tank.

I think there was a chat on the old forum. No Benny and I use Gtalk. And he posts shoe pictures on my FB.

I think that is his way of showing up with a beating stick for not having an LED tank.

lol

Quoteable quotes from Tailes tonight...

Talking to me

"Nope, you're still retarded"

sounds like there is love in the air

Archived