Top Shelf Aquatics

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

I need to lose another person. But im keeping that other person for later, in case i need it. Better too much than too little, what if i get trapped in a forest for 30 days?! lol

I'm a little pissed because my right foot has been hurting for about a month. My doc made me go in for an Xray and it's negative, so they've just told me I have to "stay off it" till it feels better. Whichi is annoying because I was actually getting in the habit of taking the dog for long walks and losing this weight.

I'm a little pissed because my right foot has been hurting for about a month. My doc made me go in for an Xray and it's negative, so they've just told me I have to "stay off it" till it feels better. Whichi is annoying because I was actually getting in the habit of taking the dog for long walks and losing this weight.
Where does it hurt ?

Veng and I are going to start jogging wars after the baby. Him with the dog and me with the stroller!
That has face plant written all over it . Both sides

Where does it hurt ?

Sole of the foot. Changed shoes, changes routines, legs have been sore and healed about 7 times but foot doesn't. They've got me on anti-inflammatory and we'll see in another 2 weeks. If it doesn't get better I'll get an MRI or CT or something.

Sole of the foot. Changed shoes, changes routines, legs have been sore and healed about 7 times but foot doesn't. They've got me on anti-inflammatory and we'll see in another 2 weeks. If it doesn't get better I'll get an MRI or CT or something.

Is it mainly in the arch ?

I could give you a black eye and that will take your mind off your foot. :P

What??!! Oh ye of little faith!

Plantar fasciitis maybe ? I've had it before , and it sux .

No, don't think so. It's all along a single line like a specific tendon or something. This did come to mind though.

So I thought I would be sweet to Veng and get him a can of soda so he could roll his arch. Turns out that's a baaaadddd Idea once you put icy/hot on said arch. LMAO

Archived