ReefCleaners.org

Red Sea Candy AquaVase Combo

RP Beesh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a 13 watt 50/50 over mine and i just put a brown /forest green polyp monti in there last week and its doin great. im thinking of doing more sps in it.

-Chris

Nudibranch

cjm033 - Can you do me a fav and keep me informed of how well the sps does? I've been eyeing pieces of SPS for my tank, but I'm not 100% sure about it. PLZ keep me informed I'd love to hear/see how it goes.

will do ill probly get more frags for it soon, im hopefully looking for acros and pocci's and maby a milli or 2. now i have a frogspawn,bullseye shroom,the monti which is showing awsome polyp extension and good color, and a blue devil damsel ( been in there for 3 months).

-Chris

Nudibranch

I'd be really interested in how the Acros and Millis do. Blue Damsel? Hmmm...I dunno if I'd do that. That seems a little over the edge for me. But hey, if it's working for ya I'm not going to knock it. We wouldn't have this hobby is someone didn't try it.

Anyway, plz stay in touch about this, a before/after pic would be nice if its not too much to ask.

sure ill get a few pics. the damsel is goin hes causing too much waste and i got algae on the walls that wont stay off for more than 2 days after i scrape it off. that and i think i need to get some snails lol, i threw a stomatella or 2 in but they can only do so much. its not too much to ask at all, actually if oyu wanna talk about it more my email is cjm033@aol.com (just label the email with somethin like tank ?'s or whatnot so i know its not spam) and if you have aim my screen name is chrisisthereefer.

-Chris

Archived