Cultivated Reef

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure what the win is. but hardly. xbox is a far superior platform :)

Ok your just trolling with that comment.

Name 5 things the xbox can do that the ps3 cant.

• Like 1

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3613219311.html

90G for 2500

I'M SELLING A 90 GALLON REEF READY TANK WITH ******ALL***** THE AMENITIES!! BEST DEAL ON CRAIGSLIST OF ANY AQUARIUM. GUARANTEED!!!

WITH THE THE TANK INCLUDES:

200LBS OF LIVE SAND BED=$325

125LBS OF BEAUTIFUL PURPLE INCRUSTED LIVE ROCK=$900

2X 1400GPH KORELIA PUMPS=$120

CORALIFE 48" LUNAR AQUALIGHT W/ 4 T5 BULB LIGHTING SYSTEM=$300

LIVESTOCK INCLUDES=

2 LRG BRITTLE SEA STARS

1 MED SAIL FIN TANG

17 ALGEA EATING TURBO SNAILS

CORALS= 1 FROGSPAWN CORAL. LPS

1 AVEOPORA CORAL .LPS

1 LARGE ZOOANTHID COLONY SOFT CORAL..............

DOWNSTAIRS IN THE 50 GAL. SUMP I HAVE-

UP TO 250GAL REEF-OCTOPUS PROTEIN SKIMMER=$289.99

PHOSBAN 150 REACTOR W/ MAXIJET 1200=$70

BRS DUAL REACTOR CARBON AND GFO W/ COBALT MJ1200 PUMP=$80

MAG DRIVE 1800GPH FOR THE RETURN LINE =$200

ReefKeeper Elite Plus - Digital Aquatics=$349

5 STAGE RO/DIONIZER FILTER SYSTEM= PUTTING OUT .001 PPM DTS

AND COUNTLESS OTHER **SUPPLIES** SUCH AS HEATERS, ALL MEDIA FOR REACTORS, TESTERS OF ALL KINDS, REFRACTOMETERS, BUCKETS, PUMPS TO SPARE, 60LBS OF REEF CRYSTALS SALT, SPARE T5 BULBS, 35 GAL DRUM FOR RESERV RO/DI WATER WITH 1000LB CAPACITY CART.

*********************ALL THE ITEMS WITH PRICE TAGS COME OUT TO OVER $2,600.00 BUT THE PRICE FOR **BOTHS TANKS** ARE NOT EVEN LISTED ALONG WITH THE OTHER SUPPLIES LISTED ABOVE AND LIVESTOCK WHICH ADD UP QUICK!!!! THIS IS A STEAL BECAUSE I'M READY TO LET GO OF THE HOBBY AND CUT MY LOSSES. ALL ITEMS WORK IN PERFECT CONDITION. I AM ALSO WILLING TO HELP WITH NOT ONLY BREAK DOWN BUT SET UP WHERE EVER THE LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS 5 MAN JOB AT MINIMUM IN ORDER TO HAVE THE TASK DONE IN ONE DAY SO BE PREPARED. I HAVE TONS OF PHOTO'S AND I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO OFFERS.

MY # IS (347-316-3985 MY NAME IS JONATHAN AND IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Doesn't seem too bad. Pretty much everything needed for a 90g $2,600? Minus an RO/DI sediment filter.

125lbs of live rock for 900 comes to about 7.5/lb, that is more then most LFS stores sell it for.

You can buy 250lbs from gulfliverock.com for that price.

I didn't bother to read the rest of his add as I assumed it would be just as outrageous.

125lbs of live rock for 900 comes to about 7.5/lb, that is more then most LFS stores sell it for.You can buy 250lbs from gulfliverock.com for that price.

I didn't bother to read the rest of his add as I assumed it would be just as outrageous.

He just goes on to describe the high end price of all his used equipment when it was new. If somebody know how to shop, they could find everything brand new, rather than his used crap and still save money.

125lbs of live rock for 900 comes to about 7.5/lb, that is more then most LFS stores sell it for.

You can buy 250lbs from gulfliverock.com for that price.

Actually, my LFS sells for $10/ lb. In any case, he is selling everything together for $2500.

here is what happens when you list a new unboxed mp10w es on cl for $250,you get a knock who offers you 160..and then tells me that im trying to sell it for more than its worth...this is one of those experiences where i can genuinely use SMH.

3031478d-a4a0-4340-afc3-650ea9bca46f_zps

Archived