SaltCritters.com

Lani's 10gal.

Lalani

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometime nice to just leave everything and let the corals compete for space, like they do on the natural reef. I now have SPS corals touching each other with no ill effect, things are peaceful ATM. Tank is 100% Lalani :)

Christine

Amazing tank, hard to believe it's only 10G! I just added my 1st ricordea florida to my tank so I feel motivated especially because of your beautiful rico garden :)

• 1 month later...
llama roadkill
So my http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=121821&hl='>first reef was a 10gal and here we are again, back at the beginning. I still have a couple of corals from that first tank, 5 years old, sheesh. A couple of corals didn't handle the transition very well, but most look quite happy. All four fish: the royal gramma, masked goby, and the last two of my baby onyx clowns, are doing well and adjusting. The scape is junk right now but I'll soon play around with it and maybe add some marco rocks. Equipment:10 gallon aga tankCurrent Nova Extreme 4x24w T5HOAC70Koralia nanoHydor THEO 50wIMG_0119.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_0098.jpgIMG_0122.jpgIMG_0118.jpgIMG_0114.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0109.jpgIMG_0104.jpgIMG_0099.jpgIMG_0095.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0079.jpgThe maxi nems, mini nems, and a few other things are currently in a 5.5gal tank, not sure what to do with them..IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0006.jpgThanks for looking. :)

Your 10 makes mine look like crap, well anything makes mine look like crap...

Should figure out something to put smack dab in the GSP to give it a hard time just for fun. Right where that halimedia is. Like a small head of an orange torch. Tank is full of :wub:

Should figure out something to put smack dab in the GSP to give it a hard time just for fun. Right where that halimedia is. Like a small head of an orange torch. Tank is full of :wub:

Heyyy, that's not a bad idea! I've been considering adding some euphyllia. Maybe torch in the middle of the star polyps and a hammer or frogspawn on the left to fill in that empty spot? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

This tank is the bees knees

D'awwww, thank ya!

Some euphys would look great! If you stick a torch in the middle of the GSP they won't know what hit them. LOL. I love my torch, but it packs a punch!

Your tank IS the bees knees. Looks beautimous!!!!

Polarcollision

Wow! What a gorgeous tank!! I love all your soft, swirly corals. Where has this thread been hiding?? How have I not know about this tank or your photos?? I made you a contact on Flickr too. That Spider macro is amazing.

:D:o <---- one of these is a jaw dropped speachless. :-)

I Love your tank, soft corals and LPS are my favorites! I just love how they look so "full" and the movement. /drool

Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks!

Wow! What a gorgeous tank!! I love all your soft, swirly corals. Where has this thread been hiding?? How have I not know about this tank or your photos?? I made you a contact on Flickr too. That Spider macro is amazing.

:D:o <---- one of these is a jaw dropped speachless. :-)

Ummm, wow, your photos are amazing! Where have YOU been hiding? Going to spend some time browsing through your flickr, super impressive! :D

I Love your tank, soft corals and LPS are my favorites! I just love how they look so "full" and the movement. /drool

:flower:

Heyyy, that's not a bad idea! I've been considering adding some euphyllia. Maybe torch in the middle of the star polyps and a hammer or frogspawn on the left to fill in that empty spot? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Lani, you should have seen the frogspawn they had at TFB a few weeks ago. They had a few frags of bicolor frogspawn (I say frags, but they were 2-4 heads each, which for a 10 gallon tank is fairly large). They were selling them for $50 a piece which isn't bad considering the amount of heads and how pretty they were. They have some pretty green torches right now too I think. At least they did.

Lani, you should have seen the frogspawn they had at TFB a few weeks ago. They had a few frags of bicolor frogspawn (I say frags, but they were 2-4 heads each, which for a 10 gallon tank is fairly large). They were selling them for $50 a piece which isn't bad considering the amount of heads and how pretty they were. They have some pretty green torches right now too I think. At least they did.

Lemme tell you what, AquaHut in BR has an awesome selection and better prices. Blows TFB outta the water!

Lemme tell you what, AquaHut in BR has an awesome selection and better prices. Blows TFB outta the water!

Maybe Noah and I will take the kiddos next weekend. I've definitely heard about it. I kind of feel TFB has a monopoly on Lafayette reefing considering Pets Unlimited sucks. Although our tank is getting kind of full lol.

Maybe Noah and I will take the kiddos next weekend. I've definitely heard about it. I kind of feel TFB has a monopoly on Lafayette reefing considering Pets Unlimited sucks. Although our tank is getting kind of full lol.

You guys need to make it to the next LARC meet. There were around 75 people at the one this past weekend. Lots of nice people and their kids, frags, raffle prizes. They even got 5 crazies to compete in a serrano chili eating contest, lol.

I don't know when they usually are. Think you could message me next time to remind me? Then we'll go. With or without the kids depending.

Archived