Top Shelf Aquatics

Lani's 10gal.

Lalani

So my first reef was a 10gal and here we are again, back at the beginning. I still have a couple of corals from that first tank, 5 years old, sheesh. All this livestock came from the recently torn-down 40br. A couple of corals didn't handle the transition very well, but most look quite happy. All four fish: the royal gramma, masked goby, and the last two of my baby onyx clowns, are doing well and adjusting.

The scape is junk right now but I'll soon play around with it and maybe add some marco rocks.

Equipment:
10 gallon aga tank
Current Sundial 4x24w T5HO
AC50
Koralia nano
Hydor THEO 50w

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

The maxi nems, mini nems, and a few other things are currently in a 5.5gal tank, not sure what to do with them..

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Edit: Current FTS on 12/31/13

11675209515_488908b36c_o.jpg
IMG_1647 by Ugiesnugums, on Flickr

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your photography never ceases to amaze me. If you don't want your maxis any more, I have been looking for some. Nice tank!

:o

looks amazing!!!

put what's in the 5.5 in the 10 gallon to build up your rockwork.

And have the maxi nems eat all the fish? Ummmm, no.

Thanks guys. :)

Looks like a scaled down version of the 40B!!!! I love the two-toned GSP. Everything looks great. I think I'm most excited about seeing your great pictures again on a regular basis. fingerscrossed

Puts my maxi-mini to shame. You've certainly got some lovely corals :happy:

I'll probably end up either selling the fish or just taking the chance and putting the maxis in here with them. These two clowns were smart enough to stay away from them in the 40br and they stay around the mushrooms, so we'll see.

Great tank Lalani!

Miss you mods <3 lol

If you're into green toadstools, I have seen one that would blow your mind!

I'll probably end up either selling the fish or just taking the chance and putting the maxis in here with them. These two clowns were smart enough to stay away from them in the 40br and they stay around the mushrooms, so we'll see.

I put the maxis in my biocube with 2 clowns and a gramma and no one got eaten. Were in there for about a year. I for surely saw the gramma touch them a few times and dart off. I've since moved the clowns out so I could quarantine some bangaii's. Bangaii's stopped eating <_< so even when I found one that was on it's way out, it still took several tries to get him to stick into the maxi. I think you'll be fine.

Well, I originally had 5 clowns in the 40br tank and no predators so I'm pretty sure I lost three of them (including Spot :() to the maxis. :/

Archived