Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lani's 10gal.

Lalani

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those shots are absolutely gorgeous....your so talented.

Thank you :flower:

Dear Lani,

love,

Ben

Dear Ben,

love,

Lani

Nice, 'Rics pics'! :)

Thanks! I <3 rics :)

Hell yeah!

For what, the sps?

Wow, this tank is unreal!!! I'm in awe of what you've accomplished :)

Haha, it ain't that special, but thanks! :D

It's a TRAP! :flower:

Maria!! :flower:

I know, but I got the itch, y'know?

Btw, when you gonna send me your address so I can get that pink yuma to you??

Yes. If you're only adding one, I'd try and do like a really bright tri-color to get the most out it.

Well I'm getting a cheap little frag of garf bonsai to test and see if my tank will like sps. Not much room available so I'll most likely stick a magnet to the rock and hang it on the back wall. If it does well I'll probably add a few more!

Well I'm getting a cheap little frag of garf bonsai to test and see if my tank will like sps. Not much room available so I'll most likely stick a magnet to the rock and hang it on the back wall. If it does well I'll probably add a few more!

I remember when you tested SPS in your 40. I forget who, but someone sent you frags to try. Maybe a guy named Paul? :lol: Been a few years now, but sounds familiar! :)

Yup, I remember those pieces nanopaul sent me! A couple of them grew pretty well for me too until the fluffy pink algae plague and I neglected the tank. Time to give it another go! :)

Yup, I remember those pieces nanopaul sent me! A couple of them grew pretty well for me too until the fluffy pink algae plague and I neglected the tank. Time to give it another go! :)

That's it...nanopaul!!! :D

At the time I was really curious how they would do for you since I had not yet ventured into keeping SPS. I remember they did well for you. :)

gulfsurfer101

Yeah garf bonsai is a great one to start of with. Mine is practically bullet proof. I literally fragged mine with a butcher knife to trade it towards my desinger clownfish. Between a butcher knife and poor water quality that thing is still growing out nicely.

gulfsurfer101

My girl didn't know how I get all Jason Vorhees style on my fish tank so when I did it, she was like wtf, and basically backed out of the room slowly and quietly, lol.

I can attest to the garf being almost bullet proof.. even with 1000 red bugs on a 2" frag.. it still grows and has somewhat decent color, no PE tho.. buggers.. other easy SPS is pocillopora and there's a few different colors.. i've shoved it in the sand for weeks and even then some of it lived.

Archived