Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, did my PM not go through? I'm interested in your macros including the blue ochtodes, maybe try shooting me an email at dcalame AT gmail DOT com if you don't mind.

Hey man, did my PM not go through? I'm interested in your macros including the blue ochtodes, maybe try shooting me an email at dcalame AT gmail DOT com if you don't mind.

Hey sorry about that. PM and email have been sent

Key, can we get an updated list of what you have?

Sure thing!

Halymenia (dragons breath) - $15 for a 2-4 inch piece

Red grape (botryocladia)- $15 for a 8-10" inch potion with multiple branches

red titan- $15 for a 3" bundle

blue ochtodes- $20 for a golfball size (very limited right now)

Codium- $10 for a 3" bundle

Iridescent blue fuchea- $20 for a 2" piece

Blue scroll- $15 for 2-3 caps

Some type of large brown scroll- $8 1-2 caps

Also I have several colonies of LAreefs "lucky metallic macro" growing out. I've barely ever seen this offered as it's extremely uncommon and a pretty slow grower. It's an unidentified macro, but absolutely gorgeous. It should be ready for cutting in about a month.

how much for a colony of the lucky metallic macro and a thing of the dragons breath shipped to 44256

Hey JR, I have dragons breath, but the lucky metallic needs another month or so to grow out.

-Tim

Are the red grapes and dragon's breath OK to keep in a Pico tank? I'm looking for somethin nice to absorb nitrates, so my wife has lower maintenance on her desktop PPico tank.

Are the red grapes and dragon's breath OK to keep in a Pico tank? I'm looking for somethin nice to absorb nitrates, so my wife has lower maintenance on her desktop PPico tank.

Both dragons breath and red grape are well suited for picos. They're easy to cut back because the only have one holdfast.

Both dragons breath and red grape are well suited for picos. They're easy to cut back because the only have one holdfast.

What is price to ship both in small enough portions for a 2g Pico tank? My wife picked up the Fluval Spec 2g desktop.

Archived