Innovative Marine Aquariums

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

Bump! I now have enough green gracilaria to start selling it

3" clump for $5

Anybody who orders from me is helping me fund my new set up that will eventually be growing out high end zoanthids and rare macros.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump, take $3 off the price of every macro for the next day or two. I really need some funds to buy a new return pump for my frag tank!!!

Wow! Nice collection of macros you have there. I'm jealous! :P

Anyway, I would like x1 of your Blue Ochtodes and x1 Florida Gracilaria, please.

What other kind of corals do you have ? Pictures would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Wow! Nice collection of macros you have there. I'm jealous! :P

Anyway, I would like x1 of your Blue Ochtodes and x1 Florida Gracilaria, please.

What other kind of corals do you have ? Pictures would be greatly appreciated. ;)

I have those two macros available! Unfortunately I'm not selling corals anymore. I had a bit of a tragedy on many of my mother colonies when I switched tanks. Red coral pro salt gave me 1800ppm of magnesium levels that killed most of my sps -_- . I guess it's all part of the wonder of reefing

I have those two macros available! Unfortunately I'm not selling corals anymore. I had a bit of a tragedy on many of my mother colonies when I switched tanks. Red coral pro salt gave me 1800ppm of magnesium levels that killed most of my sps -_- . I guess it's all part of the wonder of reefing

Sorry for your corals.

I'll take just those two then.

Looking to buy some micro algae. I noticed your in Miami so maybe I can just do pick up? My zip is 33165

Pickups are always welcome. I'm in cutler bay. If were too far to do Pickup, shipping isn't going to be more than $6 anyways

• 2 weeks later...

I am still new to the macro thing but think i have been successful so far. I had a nice dragons breath going then introduced a actic blue tang in the tank and evidently that was his favorite, lol. Well I got rid of the tang and looking to get some dragons breath back and maybe some new stuff as well. Please let me know what you have that is different other than:

red titan

dragons breath

florida grac. x2

chameleon

blue fuchea

I know I want to purchase at least that to start, 23451 zip. PM me a total and I will send right away. Also I hear birdsnest is rather hardy, if so i would like a frag.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
I am still new to the macro thing but think i have been successful so far. I had a nice dragons breath going then introduced a actic blue tang in the tank and evidently that was his favorite, lol. Well I got rid of the tang and looking to get some dragons breath back and maybe some new stuff as well. Please let me know what you have that is different other than:

red titan

dragons breath

florida grac. x2

chameleon

blue fuchea

I know I want to purchase at least that to start, 23451 zip. PM me a total and I will send right away. Also I hear birdsnest is rather hardy, if so i would like a frag.

Jason

Jason I am in Va Beach as well, if you haven't ordered maybe we can combine orders and split shipping. Let me know

Jason I am in Va Beach as well, if you haven't ordered maybe we can combine orders and split shipping. Let me know

Sorry he already bought from me. His package is going out first thing tomorrow morning. Shipping is only $8 to you guys though

Archived