Cultivated Reef

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

What would be some good algae to have in my 3 gallon pico? I'd love some of your algae but not sure what I would order. I love dragons breath and scroll algae is pretty sweet as well. Help me out here lol. Check out my tank and make some suggestions for me if you don't mind. Oh yeah how much is shipping to 80233? Thanks.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would be some good algae to have in my 3 gallon pico? I'd love some of your algae but not sure what I would order. I love dragons breath and scroll algae is pretty sweet as well. Help me out here lol. Check out my tank and make some suggestions for me if you don't mind. Oh yeah how much is shipping to 80233? Thanks.

Ok, shipping is $9.

As far as a 3g pico, I think dragons breath, codium, and red titan are all good choices. Red grape may get too large, and ochtodes will probably spread to all your rocks. The ones I've selected grow at moderate rates and do not need calcium (you have such a small water quantity that you're gonna want your corals to have full access to all your calcium). They're also very easy to trim back with such a limited space and will do well under the stock jbj lighting or anything more intense.

Ok, shipping is $9.

As far as a 3g pico, I think dragons breath, codium, and red titan are all good choices. Red grape may get too large, and ochtodes will probably spread to all your rocks. The ones I've selected grow at moderate rates and do not need calcium (you have such a small water quantity that you're gonna want your corals to have full access to all your calcium). They're also very easy to trim back with such a limited space and will do well under the stock jbj lighting or anything more intense.

Sounds awesome to me! Can you pm me a price for a pico sized portion of each of the algaes you suggested? Thank you.

ayoung1012
Sorry, none at the moment

Can you send me an email when you do? Also do you have any codium, blue scroll and fuchea? What is the total cost and shipping to 43068?

ayoung1012
Can you send me an email when you do? Also do you have any codium, blue scroll and fuchea? What is the total cost and shipping to 43068?

Sent you a pm.

reefdiver88
bumpity

My order arrived promptly in great shape. I tied dragons breath to rock and I think it scared the fish as it bobbed in current.

I'm not sure if it was one of your tanks I saw a pic of or not but I was looking for a yellow macro (Eucheuma Spinosum). Any of that around?

I'm not sure if it was one of your tanks I saw a pic of or not but I was looking for a yellow macro (Eucheuma Spinosum). Any of that around?

That was probably GRmoore's tank. I've never had yellow euchema. It's a pretty finicky macro

What's left? Interested in a couple things :)

I've still got everything left, minus the chameleon.

By the way, I'm always 100% open to trades. I'm most interested in higher end zoas, colorful acans, other macros, and high end sps.

Thanks!

Here are some newer pics of everything.

Blue scroll/ochtodes

macroupdate011.jpg

dragons breath

macroupdate009.jpg

ochtodes

macroupdate005.jpg

macroupdate006.jpg

Fuchea (the bristleworm is not included)

macroupdate019.jpg

macroupdate004.jpg

TeflonTomDosh
Here are some newer pics of everything.

Blue scroll/ochtodes

macroupdate011.jpg

dragons breath

macroupdate009.jpg

ochtodes

macroupdate005.jpg

macroupdate006.jpg

Fuchea (the bristleworm is not included)

macroupdate019.jpg

macroupdate004.jpg

Will any of those grow in a tank with no light? I just set up a Mantis tank and they don't like alot of light.

Will any of those grow in a tank with no light? I just set up a Mantis tank and they don't like alot of light.

Hmm i'm not sure about no light whatsoever. a/ weak pc bulb would definitely do the trick though.

nano lover80

hello, im interested in 1 of the blue scroll. 1 of the blue ochtodes. Still have any left? needs to be shipped to 61264

Thanks

Robert

Hey Key,

Got any more of Blue ochtodes and Dragon's Breath? I'm interested in purchasing those two.

Yep still have both. I sent you a PM.

hello, im interested in 1 of the blue scroll. 1 of the blue ochtodes. Still have any left? needs to be shipped to 61264

Thanks

Robert

Pmed :)

Archived