Innovative Marine Aquariums

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

all algae arrived well......just wondering if it is ok for me to place the blue scroll, fuchea and ochtodes in my fuge under 8000k lights with the other macros until I figure where I want to place them in my display tank

That's fine. The color may fade a bit, but it's not because teh macro is unhealthy, it just teh fact that there's no blue light for the algae to reflect, thus giving it its blue appearance.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my dragon's breath! And there was something else in there in a separate bag? Nice surprise but I have no idea what it is, lol. Looking at the pictures it looks like Red Grape maybe? Is that correct Tim?

Everything was packaged well. There was water in the box, but it was absorbed by the paper and still plenty in the bags.

Everything is floating currently.

Just got my dragon's breath! And there was something else in there in a separate bag? Nice surprise but I have no idea what it is, lol. Looking at the pictures it looks like Red Grape maybe? Is that correct Tim?

Everything was packaged well. There was water in the box, but it was absorbed by the paper and still plenty in the bags.

Everything is floating currently.

Yep that's red grape. Let me know how they do

Got my assortment the other day and the pieces looked great and were generous sizes! Easily glue to rocks. Would buy again in a second.

Yep that's red grape. Let me know how they do

Put the macros in my 55g yesterday.

Came home from work and wouldn't you know it, the dragon's breath is gone and the red grape has been plucked clean!

From what I've read, it would appear that tangs (I happen to have a Scopas Tang) love macro algae. Being that I saw a small piece of the dragon's breath float through the tank and watched the Tang nab it, I believe him to be the culprit! Grr...I was really looking forward to growing it out too.

Put the macros in my 55g yesterday.

Came home from work and wouldn't you know it, the dragon's breath is gone and the red grape has been plucked clean!

From what I've read, it would appear that tangs (I happen to have a Scopas Tang) love macro algae. Being that I saw a small piece of the dragon's breath float through the tank and watched the Tang nab it, I believe him to be the culprit! Grr...I was really looking forward to growing it out too.

Sent you a PM.

Bump

Sent you a pm.

I got my assortment and it looks great except my turbo snails went to work on My blue ochtodes. I will need to order some more.

I got my assortment and it looks great except my turbo snails went to work on My blue ochtodes. I will need to order some more.

Sent you a PM.

Archived