ReefCleaners.org

dfcn07's 12g Nano Cube DX

dfcn07

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They should be the same? It should be a red colored food.

Yeah I ended up picking some up at Aqua SD, when I went to SD for my nephew's birthday. Unfortunately, it came in a 2 pack combo only. PE Mysis and PE Cyclop Eeze. I'll try tomorrow and see if he'll eat.

... Also... If anyone is near SD or plans to head there, they have great prices on coral. $10, $20, $30 for frags and the current sale is Buy 3 get 1 free.

Yeah I ended up picking some up at Aqua SD, when I went to SD for my nephew's birthday. Unfortunately, it came in a 2 pack combo only. PE Mysis and PE Cyclop Eeze. I'll try tomorrow and see if he'll eat.

... Also... If anyone is near SD or plans to head there, they have great prices on coral. $10, $20, $30 for frags and the current sale is Buy 3 get 1 free.

GRR. They have such cool looking Z+P's on their site! D; Mucho expensive though.

QT Day 10: Black Ice Clownfish might make it. He is finally eating (Cyclop eeze). Ich spots and flesh wounds are no longer visible. I'm assuming and hoping he is fully healed.

Salinity: 1.010 - 1.011 (Will start bringing it up slowly as the water disolves naturally from evaporation)

pH: 8.1

Temp: 80f

Here is the video of him eating...

Here is a still shot of him resting from eating. I hope he was full when he stopped. Stomoch looked a little bulgy. I might have been seeing things.

198158452324269454_stpZiM0V.jpg

... Also going going to order the PicO Aquarium Ridge 24 and some Florida Reef Rocks from Reef Cleaners in a week or 2. I can't wait! :lol:

Woohoo!!!!! He looks GREAT :)

As long as he's eating, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Yay little clownfish :happy:

Big sigh of relief. I'll slowly raise the salinity. I'll feel better once he survives the gradual change in sg. :)

Archived