• Created
  • Last Reply
devilsadvocate
Those with the new camera?

+100

yeah, i need to work on the settings, and a editing software

hes doing great. i love this fish :happy:

Wonderful pictures. :)

thank you. check out my flickr account theres a couple nice ones in there.

devilsadvocate

mystery wrasse just went carpet surfing. good thing i heard the ####er jump out.

devilsadvocate
so you don't have a lid, and you just bought an $80 wrasse? ....

i do have a lid, its egg crate, but still a lid, tomorrow ill silicone the holes in the lid.

d'Espresso

wow beautiful fish. i just couldn't drop 80.00 on a wrasse like that. Yeah you better get that lid straight out. i don't have any jumper yet because i only have 3 fish in there lol.

Planning to get a 4 line wrasse. Never seen one but wanna try to get one for my flatworm problem.

4 lines are gorgeous. LFS had one once, like double the price of a sixline, but i think it would have been worth it to buy it. i had a HUGE flatworm problem, had a sixline, but he didn't touch them at all. eventually, after a few months, all the flatworms were gone (they were gone long after the sixline died) it was weird. not one in sight.

devilsadvocate
wow beautiful fish. i just couldn't drop 80.00 on a wrasse like that. Yeah you better get that lid straight out. i don't have any jumper yet because i only have 3 fish in there lol.

Planning to get a 4 line wrasse. Never seen one but wanna try to get one for my flatworm problem.

aha. he was kinda an impulse buy, i mean i went into the store looking for a wrasse, but not an 80 dollar wrasse. but i saw him, and i couldn't say no. such a beautiful fish.

devilsadvocate

so? its the easiest thing to do, so i thought id start there.

check out my photography thread.

devilsadvocate
Why would i check out your photogrsphy thread, i know its the easiest that is why i roll my eyes :rolleyes:

because there is some nice stuff in there :(

devilsadvocate

i replaced the bulbs today. color is great.

the wrasse is doing great! eating like a pig!

devilsadvocate
it looks really freakin cool, your wrasse, i mean

thanks!

the tank is really coming together now. and i love this new light.

Archived