SaltCritters.com

Custom Graphic Design (Signatures & Banners)

TinyGiant

sweet. sig is working :)

What is that should i make one?

just a thread in teh feedback forum so people can leave you feedback comments after trading/selling/buying .

my thread is the last link in my sig

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think 10 bucks is rather high, but eh to each his own. I think this is kind of cool especially when the holidays role back around; I'm sure people will ask for santa hat avatars.

As someone who worked in the graphic design industry for 4 years before going back to professional school, I must say that it really pisses me off when people undervalue computer graphics work.

People may not find a certain designer's work to be his or her own taste but to say that something that takes at least 30 mins if not an hour to complete is not worth $10 is seriously trying to cut someone's legs out from under them. In addition, this guy is doing gif work for the same price. I myself would NEVER commit to being as generous as he is.

Tiny has every right to put a thread up here offering his services for a price. Just because you don't like his work or you think you can do better doesn't mean you should be a discourteous hater and show how snarky you can be through a keyboard. If you take issue with what's offered, then navigate away from this thread. This thread remains open for those interested in purchasing his services. Tools. ugh.

As someone who worked in the graphic design industry for 4 years before going back to professional school, I must say that it really pisses me off when people undervalue computer graphics work.

People may not find a certain designer's work to be his or her own taste but to say that something that takes at least 30 mins if not an hour to complete is not worth $10 is seriously trying to cut someone's legs out from under them. In addition, this guy is doing gif work for the same price. I myself would NEVER commit to being as generous as he is.

Tiny has every right to put a thread up here offering his services for a price. Just because you don't like his work or you think you can do better doesn't mean you should be a discourteous hater and show how snarky you can be through a keyboard. If you take issue with what's offered, then navigate away from this thread. This thread remains open for those interested in purchasing his services. Tools. ugh.

i've learned to ignore the nay sayers lol

btw the best part of that rant.... "snarky" thats a great word lol

i do freelance subcontracted graphic design for a local print shop here and there for $60/hr :P i wish those jobs werent so far a few between lol

if my prices were higher i would trade graphics work for zoas :P

:lol: Some just don't like big and colorful signatures.

Good job! I like them though :happy:

thanks. i guess that makes sense. it can make pages load slower too if there are a million sigs to load lol

thanks. i guess that makes sense. it can make pages load slower too if there are a million sigs to load lol

Some threads look like Vegas taxis.

Needs a hug IMO,

But really Tiny the sigs are all neat, you shouldn't have felt offended.

Free Bump,

The Computer Ox

Tiny, you do some really nice work and I am FLOORED at your pricing! You do some nicer work than contractors I have hired for my web design company. I will get a Sig and a couple others for my companies.. I will PM you in a week or two when I devote some time.

Tiny, you do some really nice work and I am FLOORED at your pricing! You do some nicer work than contractors I have hired for my web design company. I will get a Sig and a couple others for my companies.. I will PM you in a week or two when I devote some time.

sounds good!

like i mentioned before i do this as a side job but basically hook people up on the hobby. its something i do in my off time.. and typically in my off time i'm not making any money.. so anything extra is cool. usually i put the funds back into the hobby or for misc bills here and there. I just enjoy designing.. I might be more scarce if i actually grab that job i'm being considered for. I'll be designing boxes and product labeling.. which unfortunately is usually basic and boring looking. Really not alot of room to be really creative. so i get my creativity out here :)

glad to be able to help :) lol makes me think maybe I should get a website up for design services and try to replace some other manual work i do with some more computer work :)

Needs a hug IMO,

Free Bump,

i'm not easily offended. I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion.. and i'm entitled to take it or leave it :P

Needs a hug IMO,

Free Bump,

"In my opinion" was implied. I typed it on my very own keyboard.

Archived