Pod Your Reef

Custom Graphic Design (Signatures & Banners)

TinyGiant

The Computer Ox

Hey TG,

Are you up to doing a logo for an IT / Computer repair company and a banner? What would you charge for each/both?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey tiny i was wanting to get a new sig since i moved into the 55g. Same background is fine just want it to say 55 gallon instead of 20 long. Shoot me a payment request when u get a chance.

6840269236_8d96029656_o.gif

Hey TG,

Are you up to doing a logo for an IT / Computer repair company and a banner? What would you charge for each/both?

i'll PM you

The Computer Ox

Chris,

The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

Chris,

cleaned out the PM box. pm away :)

Chris,

first image sent :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ended up losing my winter plowing contract yesterday.. currently without work.. anyone need any graphic work done? might as well do something with the time off in waiting for more employment..

A reasonable hourly wage for design work, done by a individual, is $70. Any sig I've made has taken between 10 and 20 minutes. So if I were charging, that would cost ~$12-23, but in graphic design world you would most likely be billed for 30-60 minutes. He is offering an underpriced service for people who do not have the skill set or desire to put the time in do it to make a little cash on the side.

And also:

Speaking as a Senior Art Director and a guy who runs my own business, it's highly inappropriate to criticize other designer's rates, and especially, talk about how you bill to potential clients - which the people on this forum are.

Deleted User 3

ended up losing my winter plowing contract yesterday.. currently without work.. anyone need any graphic work done? might as well do something with the time off in waiting for more employment..

What would it cost for a business banner?

Archived