inTank Media Baskets

EZ's JBJ 28

Ezsharkman

Dude, that tank looks like its being taken care of by someone that knows what he's doing!!!! Incredible.

EZ, paint that magnet black, you won't ever see it again in your pics. You can't get TOTM with a friggn white mag in yer pics.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice EZ!

We have the same Pink Zoas! LMAO do you know the name of them?

I have been calling them Pink Aphrodite's tear of the spirit of elfbow... o wait... just pink zoas

i asked the guy at the LFS and he told me pink zoas... that's why they are on the 20 dollar rack

i said I like them better than the ones over there that are 30 bucks for 2 polyps. he laughed and said "me too!"

I really like them

Yeah I got mine for 10$

I like this

Pink Aphrodite's tear of the spirit of elfbow

then we can turn around and sell them for 20 per polyp! ;)

Yeah I got mine for 10$

I like this

then we can turn around and sell them for 20 per polyp! ;)

Yes!!!!

you should see the majestic wind spirit of galfazar zoas that i have... very rare B)

:lol: the names you come up with are priceless!!!!!

Thanks... its gonna be our new business... our motto is

we have average zoas, but cooler and more awesomer n stuff

My clam seems to be moving around the past few days. He did a 360 over the last month and is now heading for the sand... I hope not. I wonder if he can move up a rock.. Any of you seen them move up before?

my god! i went to do my water change and cranked up my mp10 to full speed to stir up some crap... i noticed like 40 tiny aiptasia's in my tank just swaying in the current :blink::rant::tears:

just spent the last hour blasting these little guys. :ninja: i think they had a freaking orgy in my tank or something because that was ridiculous! <_<

EZ, get a Hawaiian Harlequin Shrimp. That would be awesome and take care of your stars. I almost bought one the other day, but the wifey doesn't like the idea of feeding it chocolate chip stars. I reminded her that its part of nature. She ain't getting it.

Oh, the new FTS looks very nice BTW.

i think i have about had it with my tiger pistol shrimp.

while the goby/shrimp pair is absolutely amazing to watch n stuff, i think i have just about had it with the sand storms, coral burials, and the constant rearranging of my tank

i love the little guy, but he is starting to make me regret his addition.

EZ, get a Hawaiian Harlequin Shrimp. That would be awesome and take care of your stars. I almost bought one the other day, but the wifey doesn't like the idea of feeding it chocolate chip stars. I reminded her that its part of nature. She ain't getting it.

Oh, the new FTS looks very nice BTW.

i just found out last week that they feed the star to keep it alive while they eat it

makes me think about this guy

170052_1237798687263_500_282.jpg

it rubs the food on the starfish or else it gets the hose again :lol:

surgicalsense

this guy

170052_1237798687263_500_282.jpg

Awww man, I was going to quote that movie line :mellow: ..... "I am crying, crying, crying.... whooo-oooo"

I will that one instead.

Wow we are going all Silence of the Lambs on starfish in here..... :lol:

Love it EZ looks great, I would order that baby! Nice price for those crazy colors!

That's mostly why I was on the fence about adding a pistol for my YWG (RIP). I was really concerned about sandstorms. I hope you can work it out or get it out.

Your fts is always so nice. Great tank man. Hopefully I can get my bc 29 to look half this nice one day.

Thanks Pirate John!

That's mostly why I was on the fence about adding a pistol for my YWG (RIP). I was really concerned about sandstorms. I hope you can work it out or get it out.

i was sooooo excited at first and now i am a little bummed about having him in there... i don't want to get rid of him, but for the first time i an really thinking about doing just that

on a side note ; i hear that tiger pistols often cause more problems than the candy cane ones

my god! i went to do my water change and cranked up my mp10 to full speed to stir up some crap... i noticed like 40 tiny aiptasia's in my tank just swaying in the current :blink::rant::tears:

just spent the last hour blasting these little guys. :ninja: i think they had a freaking orgy in my tank or something because that was ridiculous! <_<

There is way too much sex happening in your tank.

Archived