Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ's JBJ 28

Ezsharkman

I am not mad at my lobo anymore... My pistol shrimp buried him this morning and now i need to go rescue him. I am gonna give him a few minutes under the sand as the final punishment... only like 2 min... i don't want him to get hurt

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to move uncover the Lobo and a huge bristle worm was under him.

I was this (-) close to getting stung. :scarry:

i have been thinking about getting reefing gloves because of all the benefits they would bring for me and my tank.... like bacteria... or crap that i might have on my hands... toxins from zoas. on and on

It looks like that was another sign from ^ for me to pick some up

surgicalsense
Went to move uncover the Lobo and a huge bristle worm was under him.

I was this (-) close to getting stung. :scarry:

i have been thinking about getting reefing gloves because of all the benefits they would bring for me and my tank.... like bacteria... or crap that i might have on my hands... toxins from zoas. on and on

It looks like that was another sign from ^ for me to pick some up

Get a hold of yourself. LOL .... would you go get a bumble bee snail and let it snack on the worms.

Get a hold of yourself. LOL .... would you go get a bumble bee snail and let it snack on the worms.

LOL! Safety first!

I actually like the worms... great Cuc members. i hear that once you get stung you cant pull the bristles out and that it hurts like a SOB.

PS...I got worms

2760-5456.gif

surgicalsense
LOL! Safety first!

I actually like the worms... great Cuc members. i hear that once you get stung you cant pull the bristles out and that it hurts like a SOB.

PS...I got worms

2760-5456.gif

"I like it, a-lot"

We both started our tanks 2-11 :) Yours looks amazing, btw!

What is it about Duncans that is so great? I hear so many people go on and on about them so I want to know what I'm missing out on!!!!!! I could possibly squeeze one in somewhere ;)

surgicalsense
We both started our tanks 2-11 :) Yours looks amazing, btw!

What is it about Duncans that is so great? I hear so many people go on and on about them so I want to know what I'm missing out on!!!!!! I could possibly squeeze one in somewhere ;)

A single head at Scales and Tails... $15 .... I will call today and double check.

A single head at Scales and Tails... $15 .... I will call today and double check.

Oh...that's right! I forgot about that. You can help me figure out where to squeeze a duncan into my tank :lol:

surgicalsense
Oh...that's right! I forgot about that. You can help me figure out where to squeeze a duncan into my tank :lol:

Absolutely. I called them yesterday around 3'ish and no one answered their phone. :huh:

I will try again this afternoon. I am sooo looking forward to the field trip to Vivid. Yay!

Absolutely. I called them yesterday around 3'ish and no one answered their phone. :huh:

I will try again this afternoon. I am sooo looking forward to the field trip to Vivid. Yay!

Me too! I've been working my butt off extra this week to pay for my likely spending spree :lol: Speaking of which....better get out off here and start working :)

Makes me mad that the API calcium test kits bottles are the same size. I think that part 2 should be twice as big because you need twice as many drops.

sorry, just wanted to vent about something stupid

PS... i made my tank a thanksgiving feast last night

ingredients

Mysis,rods food, cylopeeze, coral vibrance,formula 2, pellets, garlic, marine snow

surgicalsense
Makes me mad that the API calcium test kits bottles are the same size. I think that part 2 should be twice as big because you need twice as many drops.

sorry, just wanted to vent about something stupid

PS... i made my tank a thanksgiving feast last night

ingredients

Mysis,rods food, cylopeeze, coral vibrance,formula 2, pellets, garlic, marine snow

Mine only had the mysis feast. Can not over feed the fatty's and the greedy shrimp.

It bugs me that I think that the Ca test kit from API isn't all that accurate, I think it ranges kinda high. So I just basically hope that if that is the case, my corals need to suck that Ca up faster.

Nothing really exciting to update

but lets see, my clowns are still dry humping :naughtydance: and my pistol thinks he is allowed to rearrange my tank :blink:

I started dosing the brs 2 part.

Cant wait till i get my daily dose exactly figured out. Testing is a pita, especially when i am nervous about dosing and need to double check everything all the time

all is well in the tank

Side note

I ordered a EcoPico with 5 led strips omgomgomg so you can expect to see my new build sometime soon fingerscrossed

Cool on the dosing, hope it goes well. Poor clowns, is your water not wet? K-Y is water soluable.

LOL! my water is wet and warm.

I just showed them a teen clown pregnancy video and now they are all depressed. They don't want to miss out on all the fun clown stuff and end up having to stay at the power-head and fan a clutch of eggs while all the other clowns are still chasing pods and swimming like a bucking broncos.

i told them once they finished school " http://www.clownschool.net/" that they could do what ever they want and make babies n stuff. :lol:

What do dry humping clowns look like?

Kinda like dry humping Mimes... but with more balloons and creepy smiles n stuff :P

PS... did you know my real mane is Ermimeic...the mime is silent

I looked online, I ended up where I didn't want to be, now I'm sad.

LOL....you should have seen me when i was searching for "Gaping Clam" :mellow:

You should have seen me when I was image searching "tub girl" :mellow:

Why did I do that?

and all i was looking for was to girls sharing a cup... i liked sharing... not anymore.

my cup, not yours... no more sharing

surgicalsense
I looked online, I ended up where I didn't want to be, now I'm sad.

Hahaha, that is funny. Today sucks.

while researching mantis shrimp i found an older movie about them

way cool

check it out is you haven't seen it already

The fasted claw in the west

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdHJ9Nvc-s8

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkG4pnwNzc4

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua794XPMUlg

That is some serious Mantis Shrimp action there.

Archived