Innovative Marine Aquariums

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

IMO, punch yourself in the face while calling yourself names in the mirror. That should help you buy the light.

I'll try that at home. I'll ask myself if I'm some kind of ####y or something.

If you don't buy that fixture...I'll ask Stevie for your address and mail you some poop....

Please don't send me a giant wall poster of Jordan on the can lol.

you know what would look/work really well on those fixtures and give you some massive total light output?

one of these on either side of the MH: http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/nano...o-box-13up.html

Admittedly, that may be a little towards the overkill end of the spectrum...

Now that's dope. Thanks for the link.

have never used DE but that thing looks boss

150w DE

4x T5HO

Passive cooling.

Paint job secks.

I like.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm looking at a couple used 24" Giesemann Infiniti fixtures.

GHQI1.jpg

Planning to retrofit some LEDs in the space off to the side of the MH bulb.

Probably just some blue moonlights but maybe a couple of reds too.

B)

Hells ya that is what I am talking about. Have you seen those small reef bright mini mags? You could fit those right in that area easily.

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/RB-MM2-B.html

IMO, punch yourself in the face while calling yourself names in the mirror. That should help you buy the light.

LOL

If you don't buy that fixture...I'll ask Stevie for your address and mail you some poop....

Deck don't need to ask Stevie B) for the right price I can send you a nice google map link....lol

inorite?

I still haven't finished the RODI install.

Waiting on my 1/4" bulkhead for the reservoir cap.

biggrin.gif

Honestly, I'm visualizing a MH/T5/LED combo.

That would be sweet, cant wait to see what you will come up with BUT...we need to get your tank going ReefStock is coming up!...unless you want to invest in some frag racks for my tank LOL I charge for rental space per inch aswell.....

Deck don't need to ask Stevie B) for the right price I can send you a nice google map link....lol

Don't send Deckoz over here to go all Capoeira on my ass.

That would be sweet, cant wait to see what you will come up with BUT...we need to get your tank going ReefStock is coming up!...unless you want to invest in some frag racks for my tank LOL I charge for rental space per inch aswell.....

I know, I'm running a little behind.

I'm eying a light fixture and plan to place a hefty order at the end of the month.

I hope to have the stand finished this week and the RODI plumbed and making H2O.

The hole saws left Jersey today so they should be here in a couple days.

I plan on drilling the tank this weekend hopefully.

Some miscellany, a Neptune Apex, skimmer, MP10w, and ATO will be the last major purchases.

Don't send Deckoz over here to go all Capoeira on my ass.

I know, I'm running a little behind.

I'm eying a light fixture and plan to place a hefty order at the end of the month.

I hope to have the stand finished this week and the RODI plumbed and making H2O.

The hole saws left Jersey today so they should be here in a couple days.

I plan on drilling the tank this weekend hopefully.

Some miscellany, a Neptune Apex, skimmer, MP10w, and ATO will be the last major purchases.

LOL

nice! well its gonna be sweet once everything is setup :D I am so ready to start supervising again lol

Archived