Innovative Marine Aquariums

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

Is that like Daft Punk music?

LoL ok gotcha I was like WTF

Pretty much.

Generally a little more encompassing.

house, trance, dub, ambient, breakbeat...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much about that kind of music. My buddy loves Daft punk. There is one group if that is what you call them that I like. They have a mouse head as the cover art or mascot lol

I had it on my dining table, until a mob of tweenage girls saw your pic through my window.

Now it's in pieces on the floor.

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Richon Tools got back to me.

They already sent out a replacement package, no questions asked.

The guy was like I don't know wtf to do about the USPS losing packages so I'll send it again.

I have a new tracking number.

It made it as far as NY before...

Should've sent this one to Kat.

nice! now i can supervise!

brs_sale.jpg

brs_rp.jpg

Good choice! my little MJU 1100 is working great :D

Also why you gonna use 4 heaters? Heaters fail to easy and the odds of 1 of the 4 heaters failing is pretty good.

Don't listen to him he has four cause thats how he works...he is better then asian (we have a backup then a backup of a backup) he has backup of a backup for the main backup and that has backup.....lol

i liked random album title and first heard him on a brad miller podcast in 2006 so when his first album came out i bought that #### immediately. he was good and for lack of a better name was ok but his new stuff mixed with dubstep ugggghhh he went mainstream with some of his tracks and when he "dj" the mtv music awards he was playing top forty and maybe slid in sofi needs a ladder, so lame compared to where he was at:/

nice! now i can supervise!

inorite?

I still haven't finished the RODI install.

Waiting on my 1/4" bulkhead for the reservoir cap.

Radion, you know you want one.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth!

:D

Honestly, I'm visualizing a MH/T5/LED combo.

Cool talk, but you're probably going to have a lot of dead spots with that flow/scape set up. You need at least 4 mp10's for a tank that size. :lol:

Man that's crazy, 3 mp10's. Scape looks good, the fans on the light are hella cool too. B)

Also why you gonna use 4 heaters? Heaters fail to easy and the odds of 1 of the 4 heaters failing is pretty good.

These two sound all to similar hahaha

Honestly, I'm visualizing a MH/T5/LED combo.

I was thinking about this the other day. Let me know if you need ideas I got some jotted diwn

Actually, I agree. MH with T5 combo is tough to beat for looks and coral health. I do love my radion tho, good looks, almost no heat and no bulb changing.

Actually, I agree. MH with T5 combo is tough to beat for looks and coral health. I do love my radion tho, good looks, almost no heat and no bulb changing.
14k Phoenix w/ 2 420nm specials and a barage of royal blue,turquoise ,red and UV leds...

.word

I'm looking at a couple used 24" Giesemann Infiniti fixtures.

GHQI1.jpg

Planning to retrofit some LEDs in the space off to the side of the MH bulb.

Probably just some blue moonlights but maybe a couple of reds too.

B)

I'm looking at a couple used 24" Giesemann Infiniti fixtures.

GHQI1.jpg

Planning to retrofit some LEDs in the space off to the side of the MH bulb.

Probably just some blue moonlights but maybe a couple of reds too.

B)

have never used DE but that thing looks boss

Archived