Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpicos 14 bc

jgpico

Hahaha my fiancé used to get so angry cause I'd be lookin up stuff on my phone all day. Now that she has an interest in the hobby she spends as much time if not more lookin up stuff on my phone. Lol

Those green zoos are awesome. Love the mushies too.

It's awesome when your fiance is in to the same hobby. I worked at the lfs for a while when we first dated and the owner of the atore offered her a job there as well. She really got into it and now she is helping me plan our new 120 gallon. This tank is pretty much hers so all the mushrooms are hers, she had a 2.5 with nothing but mushies in it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApiratenamedJohn

I like mushies and zoas. I'm too scared to go to any hard corals yet, especially after my gorgonian disaster. Luckily my fiancé likes the same things so it's not hard deciding what frags to get lol

• 4 weeks later...

Got bored while doing a water change so I took some top down pictures. Hope you enjoy them. My phone almost went swimming a couple times. :D

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG0587.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0583.jpg

Nice! I hate taking top shots. I have this deep fear I'll drop my camera :scarry:

Yeah its nerve racking! I almost dropped my phone in the tank at least twice.

Rapid led par 38. It's the one before they started to put all the cool whites and blues and stuff. I had it over my 3 gallon and then I got a new bulb for that and transferred it to this tank. Works like a champ.

What do you guys think....should I get the bc14 retro fit kit from rapid led or should I leave it topless and maybe put another par bulb. I just think I might need more light.

• 3 weeks later...

Im taking a trip to the lfs tonight to see what I can throw in this tank. I would really like to get another fish but what kind should I try to get? We usually have a very good selection of fish to choose from at the lfs I work at so lets hear some ideas from you guys.

I got one of the new thrive aquatics frag trees to use in this tank. The little frag rack I made isnt cutting it anymore. The frag tree is awesome! If you havent seen it yet you should definitely check it out. Ill try to post some pics later tonight when I get home and get it set up. I am also taking the huge welso out of this tank because it is taking up way too much room and I would like to get a pistol goby pair.

I said I'd post pics of the thrive frag tree so here they are. I don't even think anyone looks at this thread so more for my viewing pleasure lol.

IMG_20120128_112442.jpg

IMG_20120128_112536.jpg

decent price, be cool to have one but i have no frags :/

make some frags. I think its fun to frag and watch them grow out. That way you have some frags to trade or sell if you want to.

That tree is bad ass! Looking great mr j dope!

Thanks sharkman. Now that I have ran out of room in the 3 I have began to focus on the 14. kinda boring right now. The frag tree is the most exciting part :)

surgicalsense

Me like. :D ... is that a blue tip frogspawn or is the lights creating that color change? Pretty either way. The frag rack reminds me of a spiral stair case.

... your clowns are they Perc? They look the same as mine ;)

Me like. :D ... is that a blue tip frogspawn or is the lights creating that color change? Pretty either way. The frag rack reminds me of a spiral stair case.

... your clowns are they Perc? They look the same as mine ;)

True perc all the way! I'm down to just one clown but it is doing great. I think the other was bullied by this one and was never let in the nem. In my experiences clowns live a little longer/happier with a nem. other people say different but this is just personal experience.

love what? The tree or the tank? are you just saying that you love these things or do you actually love them?

Whatever you guys were talking about :P

Very Nice Tank! I have the cube 14, with ecoxotic stunners, the magenta and the 8k white royal blue, and I love the look of my tank. I have a pair of true percs and a bicolor psuedochromis that thinks he is a clownfish, and a green clown goby. A few mushrooms and a frogspawn. I just added a few acans i got as frags from a friend. Ill post pics as soon as I figure this out. I really like your look tho, inspires me to rearrange a bit. Peace.

Archived