ReefCleaners.org

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are free... :P

I'm sure they will be fine. Plus, brown zoas rarely stay brown in good conditions ;) my two big zoa colonies started out brown and now there's 4 different types between them, green/yellow, green/red, brown/pink with white streaks, and green/maroon.

Hey ballz, just read the whole thing. What a great DIY! I think you have to have big ballz to to build you own tank. Like the scape!

Wooahhhh! Thanks bro!

You read the whole thing? Yeah it was awesome to DIY. I've always been a hands-on person (I repair Apple products) so DIY wasn't out of the question.

Hopefully some more frags come in and make it start to look more like an actual reef. :happy:

From a guy in Florida.

Priority mail should take 2 days for transit. That should be quick enough, should it?

Just hope USPS doesn't lose it and it's more like 3-4 days. -_-

I hope that's not the case but trust me when I say you should never skip on shipping. Saving money is good but realizing it was your fault you got dead coral/fish for not paying $10 more for shipping is a horrible feeling.

I've been shipping with USPS for as long as I can remember . :P

Don't fail me now!

Expect a 2.5 gallon dwarf puffer tank pop up here soon :ninja:

I had a guy buy cichlids from me once, I told him I couldn't guarantee live delivery on priority shipments but he wouldn't upgrade his shipping no matter what I said, I shouldn't have sold them looking back and now I don't ship priority if I ship fish. Anyways, I packed them like a pro, basically how liveaquaria packs (styrobox, newspaper, cold pack, double bagged, new water, bags filled with pure oxygen, bag buddies to relax/sedate the fish) and sent them out. USPS lost it and it took 5 days to get there. :angry: needless to say all 6 died.

And that's my depressing story for you to start your day with.

Also... Dwarf puffer eh? I like it! Is it safe to say you have the sickness of acquiring tanks now?

Oh no my day has been veerrrryyyy depressing.

The only reason why I am getting 2.5 with a dwarf puffer is because it is replacing my 25 gallon Colomesus Asellus tank. I euthanized my asellus puffer rhi morning for various reason.

So no I don't have MTS, just a 100% downgrade :P

Yeah it was horrible. The container used already had been used with clove oil. He just stopped swimming and laid there. I about bawled in the container! :(

On the to-do list:

- Sell 25 gallon on CL

- Get 2.5 gallon tank

- De-rim it

- Get plants

- Get heater

- Get filter

- Get dwarf puffer!!!! wooooooooot

On the to-do list:

- Sell 25 gallon on CL

- Get 2.5 gallon tank

- De-rim it

- Get plants

- Get heater

- Get filter

- Get dwarf puffer!!!! wooooooooot

I like all those words.... B)

I'll try!

Yeah I knew. Still.

I'm gonna have to wait until I get a little more cash.

Call United Pet Group, they'll send you a new Visi-Therm for free or take the heater back to any Petsmart and they'll give you a refund or let you exchange it for another heater in the store.

iball, you surely have done an awesome job with this tank biuld. I truely love it.

Also have to say this, This is the best thread I've read in awhile. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. And you have rekindled the urge for me to try to build me a tank.

And to make an LED fixture

iball, you surely have done an awesome job with this tank biuld. I truely love it.

Also have to say this, This is the best thread I've read in awhile. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. And you have rekindled the urge for me to try to build me a tank.

And to make an LED fixture

Haha yeah I love DIY. Some people here call me Ballz for a reason! :lol:

I appreciate our willingness to read my thread! Thanks for the compliments.

DIY is the only way to go. You've gotta do it sometime.

Archived