Coral Vue Hydros

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I chose 2nd day UPS ground :lol:

*Cheers* to healthy corals. What'd you order?

Just a few things to start my cube

fec782db.jpg

Jacob042426
I went to the movies with my son on Saturday, saw the Avengers. I really liked it.

i think that the beginning was waaaaayyy too long and the end was too short. -_-

Spirofucci
i think that the beginning was waaaaayyy too long and the end was too short. -_-

Ya, yer probly right, but I love all of those kind of movies. It was a long movie in general, I think about 2 1/2 hours.

Jacob042426
Ya, yer probly right, but I love all of those kind of movies. It was a long movie in general, I think about 2 1/2 hours.

did you watch after the credits? there's gunna be a sequal! :naughtydance:

Spirofucci
did you watch after the credits? there's gunna be a sequal! :naughtydance:

No I didn't, I had to pee really bad. Normally I like to watch the credits. Gotta be a sequel tho.

Jacob042426
No I didn't, I had to pee really bad. Normally I like to watch the credits. Gotta be a sequel tho.

there were these scary looking guys (one of them was from another movie, but i cant remember) and they were talking about getting revenge on earth, muahahahahahaha! :lol:

spiderman is going to be in the next movie too!

Ain't this a #####.... He post numerous times about how his new corals were coming, and then leaves without pictures.

Jacob042426
Ain't this a #####.... He post numerous times about how his new corals were coming, and then leaves without pictures.

he's watching iron man, pics take the back seat. :P

devilsadvocate
he's watching iron man, pics take the back seat. :P

i cant wait for hawkeye's movie to come out.

Archived