SaltCritters.com

Woogie's 20L Juggy Reef

Woogalie

I use a buckethead for the waterchanges. I like how its super fast. It really sucks! I'll work on a video this weekend and try to include some Halloween treats.

OMG! that is sooooooo freeking awesome. it looks like R2D2! You need to pait your bucket like this

post-64477-1319739889_thumb.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

French Can Can girl, Catholic Schoo Girl? NO PICTURES! You guys SUCK, totally loosing cool points.

now the R2D2 shop vac gets +200 cool points.

OMG! that is sooooooo freeking awesome. it looks like R2D2! You need to pait your bucket like this

This is fricken great Ezsharkman

I love the remakes Seth McFarland did of the Star Wars with Cleveland as R2D2, when he is shooting out the window and then is all "Yeah thats how we do it in my neighborhood B%^&*" LMAO love it!

love the tank man! I shouldve been following your tank thread alot sooner lol its nice

Thanks ScoobahSAM. Im gonna try to shoot a video this weekend. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This tank still alive

Sure is! The tank is doing just fine. While a few unexpected bumps in my road have caused me to be MIA over the past couple months, it has not stopped me from doing my weekly maintenance.

Please forgive my absence NR. I plan to be back very soon with lots of upgrades to show you all

Hope everyone's tanks are thriving!

B) Woog

Sure is! The tank is doing just fine. While a few unexpected bumps in my road have caused me to be MIA over the past couple months, it has not stopped me from doing my weekly maintenance.

Please forgive my absence NR. I plan to be back very soon with lots of upgrades to show you all

B) Woog

:D:D

OMG its WOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we missed you!

You're not forgiven.

Okay, you're forgiven and we've missed you. B)

Thanks guys, how nice to see my 2 homeboys postin so quickly.

B) Woog

Holy Shist, he lives and breaths. Thought maybe my glow in the dark pico scared you away from NR. lol

Glad your back, now I have someone to harass.

B)

B) Woog

YOUR BACK!

WTF you are so in trouble! Glad your alive and the tank is doing well! Check the FTS out when you can a lot had changed!

Hope your doing well and life is good.

:D Awww again thanks guys. So much love! Im gonna try really hard to reciprocate with an update tomorrow (Sunday). I have so much to show you all, also I wanna spend some time to look at all your tanks.

Some things I have to cover...

1. DIY LED build

2. Slight scape change

3. Went Bare Bottom

4. Added grounding probe

5. Moon lights

6. Upgraded salt mix

7. Got a Refractometer

8. Filter socks added

9. Installed ATO system

10. Dosing Kalkwasser

11. New acros and a Favia coral

This coming Friday 17th, the girlfriend and I are going to Reef Raft grand opening midnight madness. Were planning to get some Millies and other exotic stonys from Steve Tyree, Jason Fox, and Mike from Sexy Corals. Were stoked

Sunday Update!

Hey peeps, today is such a great Sunday. I hope you are all enjoying it. Sunday is also a perfect day for an update.

So heres your Sunday update :P

FTS Feb 15 SUNDAY!!!

0215121434-00.jpg

Front left corner - One of the boogies swimmin against the current

0215121434-01.jpg

A couple new acros I picked up after installing my LEDS (I gotta find those pics btw!)

0215121435-00.jpg

Favia, Slimmer, Magicians and a boogie

0215121435-01.jpg

Cant wait to see how my corals enjoy drinking from the juggy

0215121437-00.jpg

I love this arch! The boogies swim against the current underneath, its an enjoyable sight. Saw the rock and HAD to get it, its got some brown algae on it so far. Looking forward to it blending in with the other rock

0215121438-00.jpg

EMERGENCE DAY 2012 - 2 Savage snails in this pic. These foul creatures were enjoying their peaceful existence up to their shells in algae to graze on. Lack of algae in the sump has forced them to emerge, above sump, for survival....... The one with the ceremonial war twig off his shell is obviously the leader of the clan

0215121438-01.jpg

Archived