Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phresh!

I'm actually pretty bummed I didn't think of it when my lights were on :lol: I'm antsy to get started.

IDK Andrew was making a slide show, but now I have more so I have no Idea! Whatever he makes that is cool will be it!

I'm sure! I can't wait to see it!

They've been off for 2 hours, they stay out at night but they aren't fully inflated. It's going to be some work recoloring every frame so I want the coral in the best shape. I'll probably film around 1-2pm.

They've been off for 2 hours, they stay out at night but they aren't fully inflated. It's going to be some work recoloring every frame so I want the coral in the best shape. I'll probably film around 1-2pm.

Sure. Keep us updated.

You need photoshop. Then you film what you want, then you "import frames from video" and it separates them into individual photos then you edit it and then "save for web devices." it's not so bad once you get the hang of it.

You need photoshop. Then you film what you want, then you "import frames from video" and it separates them into individual photos then you edit it and then "save for web devices." it's not so bad once you get the hang of it.

That's good to know! I might make my own today.

What's the scale on yours Joel? ?x?

Sounds like its gonna be sweet! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

:) me too! The lights have kicked on so it's only a matter of time!

That's good to know! I might make my own today.

What's the scale on yours Joel? ?x?

Do it! This site will wrangle the size down to fit it so the ratio is more important than size. The ratio is 6:1 length:height. The picture is ~1800x300 pixels. The bigger you can go the better it will turn out.

Do it! This site will wrangle the size down to fit it so the ratio is more important than size. The ratio is 6:1 length:height. The picture is ~1800x300 pixels. The bigger you can go the better it will turn out.

Gotcha. I will be playing with PS today, and cleaning while I wait for the car to get fixed. Fun!

Ack I HATE dishes! We don't have a Dishwasher so I have to do it by hand and it sucks! Think I will do that later....

Ack I HATE dishes! We don't have a Dishwasher so I have to do it by hand and it sucks! Think I will do that later....

No dishwaher?! :o

Joel, how's that GSP sig coming?

Gotcha. I will be playing with PS today, and cleaning while I wait for the car to get fixed. Fun!

Sounds like a plan. My ex didn't have a dishwasher either so I would occasionally help out. I wouldn't like to do it all the time but occasionally I find it relaxing.

Joel, how's that GSP sig coming?

I'll probably film around 1-2pm.

Patience, I'm making sure they are fully out before I film. Trust me, I'm antsy too. This will be the biggest .gif I've made.

We rent and I am not paying for one if it's not my house. And there just wasn't one so I would have to get a plumber as well. Not happening. Dishes suck though.

Dishwashers are great, but I think the best cleaning jobs are done by hand. You do get the really hot water for sterilization in the dishwasher though. Still....sometimes I have to wash glasses by hand.

Your clown sig is haunting...isn't it? I never thought of that till you mentioned it. Get that new one up quick!!!! :)

Dishwashers are great, but I think the best cleaning jobs are done by hand. You do get the really hot water for sterilization in the dishwasher though. Still....sometimes I have to wash glasses by hand.

Your clown sig is haunting...isn't it? I never thought of that till you mentioned it. Get that new one up quick!!!! :)

Only if the person doing the washing makes sure it's clean before they let it dry! Hubbie doesn't always clean them that well.... and makes horribly huge piles of them in 2-3 days.... and rinses food down the drain.

So he owes me the corals he got me for dealing with that nasty mess. ;)

She's a great doctor but not very "warm". I suppose that's what the nurses are for though, right?

Back on topic...my Green banded gobies are really growing!!!!! I can totally see a size difference in them from when I first got them. They look nice and plump and healthy. The "female" is still smaller. The male chases her more though. I wish they would hook up already. I'm sure we'll get there eventually.

Today I find out if my LFS was able to get a male pom pom crab for me. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Sorry...I thought I was in my own thread :rolleyes: I think I'll erase this and update in my own :lol:

Archived