Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I'm trying to persuede them to sell me the one in the display.

I'm gonna use the fact that I'm buying a whole new tank, as leverage.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a plan B) just let me know what's up. When it comes closer to the time we can move this convo to PM/email.

How much that chalice is will affect what all I get. Maybe in that time they could get a frag of rainbow... We can only hope.

After a day of just Cape Horn as the title, I have to say,I like it! I thought it was too short in the beginning...but I'm used to it now and I think it's great :) Just thought I'd throw my 2cents out there :lol:

That's how I feel too :) I've been toying with ideas to change it but it's just such an elegant title I don't think it can be improved further.

Now if only Cape Horn was a diverse tropical reef that I could do a biotope it would be perfect!

Me too, once I get some more coral and it starts filling I can can make an image banner for my signature instead of stupid URL codes.

I might do a side by side kind of like yours but with only two pictures. I'll be sure to include "Mbuna" in it. B)

So what are you thinking about doing that's crazy?

grandmasterbakka

started fragging that xenia for you last night. once i'm done, we'll both have two. i'm gonna give that sea fan/gorgonian/whatever-the-hell-it-is a little while longer before i frag it.

Nvm, just saw your thread, excellent, excellent. Looking forward to see what size you end up getting.

Just called em about the 37g...

They wanted $75 for the tank, and $100 for the rickety stand.

Ouch.... :eek:

Moving on... :lol:

Dayum son, you'll figure it out. What if you sold the cube with all the AIO stuff (sans equipment you want to keep like the light) back to them? If it cleans up well enough I bet you'll come close to an even trade for the stand/tank.

In other news, diatoms 100% gone but a moderate amount of GHA remains... Van Gogh has never been happier :happy:

KM28z.jpg

started fragging that xenia for you last night. once i'm done, we'll both have two. i'm gonna give that sea fan/gorgonian/whatever-the-hell-it-is a little while longer before i frag it.

Sounds good B) I'm looking forward to it!

I don't see any HA...wait...let me go grab my iPhone :lol:

Edit: Got on my iPhone and I see this HA you speak of...but only on the sand. That doesn't count :)

My son is using my iPhone right now. He's getting spelling word definitions from Siri. Does letting him do this make me a bad mom? :lol:

Whatever helps him do well and get good scholarships :) the most education he can get with the least about of debt possible! (That is if college is in his future, I realize not everyone goes)

There's some HA on the base rock but none on the lr... Thoughts on why that is?

Freaking pissed... I was playing playstation move disc golf and my controller broke right off it's harness. Had I been throwing it higher I would have put it in the tv -_-

Looks awesome!

Glad you didn't kill the TV. I am always scared to play Wii as your basically doing that with a tiny stick and hoping you don't throw it.

Whatever helps him do well and get good scholarships :) the most education he can get with the least about of debt possible! (That is if college is in his future, I realize not everyone goes)

There's some HA on the base rock but none on the lr... Thoughts on why that is?

Freaking pissed... I was playing playstation move disc golf and my controller broke right off it's harness. Had I been throwing it higher I would have put it in the tv -_-

We want college to be in his future. We are Purdue graduates so we hope he will be too :)

No clue on teh base rock vs lr!

Glad you didn't break your tv! I always worry someones going to break my fish tank in a similar fashion!

Gena, my parents were the first in either family to go to college and my dad got his phd... There was no way I was getting out of college! :lol: (not that I wanted to get out of it)

Thanks pimso! I really think those lights get about 60% of the credit for why it looks so nice so thanks again for turning me on to them. :)

Archived