Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Right now I'm just trying to give the new additions A similar environment to best help them. 100% on our lights (pismo has the same exact fixture) peak 650-700 at 24" :o LEDs are incredible, I can safely say I'm not going back to anything else.

I want a clam but that will have to wait. Next stuff I buy will be from Tiny Giant as he's a nice guy and has great selection for a great price. I want more SPS experience before I try a clam. I have a lot of soft experience but I'm a super noob with the hard stuff. :huh::unsure:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lps? Meh toss it some mysis and watchit engulf it lol. Its nps that's hard - but a big ol phyto dose will do the trick - same with clams..my problem is picky fish >.< gotta keep mixin to trick them to try something new...and trick them again later with a diff mix

surgicalsense
Hey now, I'm waiting 8 weeks to restock, that counts for something!

Not what I meant, think it about it. Okie dokie smokie....

Hey now, I'm waiting 8 weeks to restock, that counts for something!

HA true!

I am the same, I am stressing over my new guys as well. But the look fine as far as I can tell.

Give them time I bet they are all fine. Love the colors.

HA true!

I am the same, I am stressing over my new guys as well. But the look fine as far as I can tell.

Oh, Poe :wub:

Not what I meant, think it about it. Okie dokie smokie....

I thought about it, I think it went over my head.

HA true!

They should come around. I'm definitely a worrier when it comes to new additions, I wish I could just not worry though.

That new stuff looks like it will be gorgeous once it recovers. Nice stuff Pismo! I'll be sending good vibes your way and hoping it all fully recovers :D

Yeah, I don't drink at all. It's not legal B)

Right. Gotcha. ;):lol:

That new stuff looks like it will be gorgeous once it recovers. Nice stuff Pismo! I'll be sending good vibes your way and hoping it all fully recovers :D

Thanks for the vibes. :)

50496_2210628306_6936_n.jpg

Up until my junior (especially my junior) year in college I used to be real hardcore about drinking then something turned off inside of me shortly after it was legal. :lol: Anymore I usually just nurse a drink or two for the night. Saturday is going to be hard because I'm going bar hoping then I have to be at church at 8am to set up to play :eek:

What kind of bubbly do you like? :) I know it's cheap but there's this stuff called Martini and Rossi (made by Bacardi) and it tastes like carbonated caprisuns. So good. It's Asti Spumante if you know what the different kinds of champagne are. :)

What kind of bubbly do you like? :) I know it's cheap but there's this stuff called Martini and Rossi (made by Bacardi) and it tastes like carbonated caprisuns. So good. It's Asti Spumante if you know what the different kinds of champagne are. :)

I love that champagne, even though its cheap. Carbonated caprisun is a good comparison :)

I love that champagne, even though its cheap. Carbonated caprisun is a good comparison :)

Hey...you're back!!!! :happydance:

I'll have to try that champagne. My fav is way expensive :)

I'm hardly a connoisseur, but I love Perrier Jouet

I have not had that, I'll have to get some. It's a Brut and I like those, second only to Asti's. Seriously though, go to Kroger and get that Martini and Rossi stuff, it's like $8 :lol:

It's so, so good! I could (and have) drank a whole bottle of the delicious goodness. :)

I like my thread, there is so much useful information in here, there's humor, and a decent tank.

I'll have to try that champagne. My fav is way expensive :)

Nothing wrong with a girl with expensive taste :)

I have not had that, I'll have to get some. It's a Brut and I like those, second only to Asti's. Seriously though, go to Kroger and get that Martini and Rossi stuff, it's like $8 :lol:

It's so, so good! I could (and have) drank a whole bottle of the delicious goodness. :)

I like my thread, there is so much useful information in here, there's humor, and a decent tank.

You just saved me a ton of money :) I was going to splurge on my perrier jouet but I'm going to try this Martini and Rossi. I'll let you know what I think!

I like your thread too :wub:

Might I also suggest, buy at least a couple of bottles. Everyone I've drank it with has a problem of drinking it too fast. The alcohol content is way low too at 7.5% so a whole bottle is ~3 beers it won't kill you :lol:

And thanks :flower:

I'm sure I've posted about it earlier here or somewhere, but I bought a big 4.5 liter bottle of JW Black :lol: came with its own suitcase and sits in a metal frame so you can pour it. I'm about 1/3 through it in 2 years now. :D

Archived