SaltCritters.com

Zer0's 25G Trimless LED Cube

Zer0

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha seabass! How do you even find all of these pictures!?

Can't wait to see what you do with it Mirage. You know I'll be following. ;)

Liking the new sump Zer0. Clean.

Thanks Fail!

The tank will be ready to start cycling today. :) I'm filling 5G buckets of RO/DI and mixing saltwater as I type this.

Thanks bud! Much appreciated! I'm glad you think it flows well together because that's what I'm really trying to go for! Nothing that sticks out.

As for the lenses, I purchased the RapidLED 24LED Kit with 12 Royal Blues and 12 Cool Whites. The kit only came with 12 lenses. Reason being, I don't think they make lenses for one of the types of LEDs I have. XP-G's or XPE's. I honestly have no clue which lens fits on which LED. I haven't tried it yet. All I did was test the LEDs to make sure they work. I probably won't even be using the lenses either. Hope that helps ya.

24 LEDs and 12 lenses... and you wont be using the lenses? would you possibly be interested in selling them to me? shipping should be the price of a stamp. lol

24 LEDs and 12 lenses... and you wont be using the lenses? would you possibly be interested in selling them to me? shipping should be the price of a stamp. lol

I might be interested. If I don't end up using them, you will be the first to know. They are 60 degree lenses by the way.

thanks! thats perfect, just LMK. :)

No prob dude. I will.

free-animal-smileys-655.gif

yay! it is coming along...so it just needs water now?

Yessir! It's being filled right now. :)

It's so close! The suspense is killing me! omgomgomg

lol, I would sure hope not!

Zer0. Dude. I can't wait anymore. I must see water. :scarry:

Soon! Very soon!

Archived